Infopass exp..08/08/07

Folks I had infopass appt. today...the lady checked my case including spouse and kid.
She told all security checks,namecheck , background check got cleared.
And my case is with officer for review.
I asked whether it is extended review , she said no, but her system shows that my case is under review with officer.
I asked whether visa number are allocated ?
She said I'll call NSC and check my case clearly.
After the call she said , that my case is under review with officer and I should hear by this month end.If not wait till oct.
She couldnt gather info reg. visa nos..may be she forgot to ask in phone NSC .

Is this a positive sign for appoval........any guess..

EB3 India NSC
PD:july 02
RD: Dec 04
LUD on my 485 was on 7/30 and 7/31.
AD:??????

Narnia2000 and friends,

I took infopass appointment today and enquired about my application status, I got exactly the same message what Narnia2000 got from his Infopass appointment, the officer was very friendly, she told me that all the security checks are cleared, assigned to a officer for review, beyond which she raised a special request and gave me a copy with a reference number and told me that maximum by end of september I should get some response. Let us see if there is some info available,so far no LUD for this one.

regards

kris

EB2-India

Labor PD : July 2004

I 140 : ND: 04/2005, AD: 05/2005
I 485 : ND :04/2005, AD: :confused: :confused: , LUD: 06/2005 (FP) 04/2006(address change),08/09/2006, 04/2007(address change), 07/19/2007, 07/20/2007 (no idea why)

Narnia,

I had 2 Infopasses one on July 3rd (same day as my 3rd FP) and another one on July 24th.

July 3rd they told all checks are completed for my family (3 of us) and just waiting for approval.
July 24th they told under Extended Review.

July 4th onwards they (NSC IO) started telling under Extended Review.
3 SR responses (July 2007) mentioned as Additional Review. (raised for all 3 of us).

NSC IO confirmed on Monday that my file is under security check and she couldn't tell whether some one is working on it or not.

But the consistent answer I got when we called this week is call in September 1st week if you don't hear anything before that. She even told me my computer is locked now to get any other information. I can give you more information only in September 1st week.

I think they are reviewing (internal) all these pending cases now and start approve these (if visa number alloted) from August last week.

Folks I called Nsc IO today...

she said my case was with officer from july 30th till aug 10th(for brief period) but from today it is not with officer. and i asked why she said the same thing its pending...
Dont know for what it is pending....

On aug 8th in infopass appt. they told my case is under review with officer and i should here from them in 30 dyas.

Anyone in my situation...any guess

EB3 NSC INDIA
PD:july 02
RD: dec 04
AD: ????????

Folks I called Nsc IO today...

On aug 8th in infopass appt. they told my case is under review with officer and i should here from them in 30 dyas.

If they said on August 8th that you should hear from them within 30 days, shouldn't you wait till September 8th? God knows how many hands your case may change before you are given a decision.

I called today for my wife status since she had some background check in june 07...
They took my case reciept first since thier applications are tagged with me.