infopass exp. 06/19

philava

Registered Users (C)
i went for info pass today and IO told be that my name check and security check is all cleared..and i just have to sit and wait.

if nothing happens in 2 months then i need to go back for infopass and IO will send email to the processing center.

just keeping my fingers crossed...

Same experience with IO

I had the same reply from the IO. In addition, she send an Email to TSC to expedite the process. Also, she has send us for FP as it was expired.

Info On Name Check

i went for info pass today and IO told be that my name check and security check is all cleared..and i just have to sit and wait.

if nothing happens in 2 months then i need to go back for infopass and IO will send email to the processing center.

Hi:
I think my case is similar, just that my Name Check (NC) is not cleared. I had an InfoPass today at the Newark, NJ district office was was told this is the reason the case is still pending. Any ideas when your NC was cleared ? Did you get you second FP notice after the NC was cleared ? Would you know of any way to get the NC cleared or expedited ?

My Case Details:

EB3 - INDIA - Oct 2002
485: RD: Sep 2004
FP: April 8, 2005
VSC->TSC : March 7, 2007
LUD: March 15, 2007

Thanx!!

Today I visited local USCIS office with an infopass appointment.
I felt the IO was friendly with me becuase for one of my friend she didn't give any info. At least she said the following things to me. She said my finger prints are about to expire in couple of months, that I know because I did the finger prints last time in 05/2006. When I asked about name check she said it is cleared. There is some relief. Then when I asked if my case has been assigned to an officer or not she said I won't know that. She said my case has been moving on, inform us if you change the address.

Now I don't have to worry that I didn't contacted local office. One more stone has been turned.

FP first code 11/2004
LUD on I-140 10/2005 (employer revoked I-140)
Recieved NOID on 03/2006
Replied to NOID 04/2006
LUD on 05/2006 (recieved the evidence for NOID)
2nd FP 05/2006

Case Trasferred VSC > TSC March 7th 2007

was this in Newark?

Today I visited local USCIS office with an infopass appointment.
I felt the IO was friendly with me becuase for one of my friend she didn't give any info. At least she said the following things to me. She said my finger prints are about to expire in couple of months, that I know because I did the finger prints last time in 05/2006. When I asked about name check she said it is cleared. There is some relief. Then when I asked if my case has been assigned to an officer or not she said I won't know that. She said my case has been moving on, inform us if you change the address.

Now I don't have to worry that I didn't contacted local office. One more stone has been turned.

FP first code 11/2004
LUD on I-140 10/2005 (employer revoked I-140)
Recieved NOID on 03/2006
Replied to NOID 04/2006
LUD on 05/2006 (recieved the evidence for NOID)
2nd FP 05/2006

Case Trasferred VSC > TSC March 7th 2007

Hi Hello friends

No, in NY state.

Hi hello friends

I have taken Info appt at Newark in this week, please give me details .... what can we ask and what will they ask ...what is steps .
once again please give me details I really appreciates and thanks in advance..

thanks a lot...

Hi Philava

HI Philava
I have taken Info appt at Newark office in this week please give me details how to approach with IO in that office....
If u can do this It's really appreciates and thanks in advanced...

thanks

Apu, Don't get hung up on this...stay cool and ask those questions that is disturbing your peace (no world matters though, sorry for the PJ). You may want to ask if your NC is cleared or not, whether FP results were received by USCIS, why the case is being delayed, when can I expect the approval, etc. Take all the supporting docs such as I-485 Receipt Notice, etc. Good luck. Update the forum after your visit

Just ask why ur application is pending for so long...they will look up in computer and tell u the details.

Hi guys, just came back from an Infopass appointment at Federal Plaza in NYC. Had one in May but that was totally useless. Got better luck today. IO said everything was fine with my case. I had to ask her several times about the status of FBI name check and finally she said "I didn't see it pending", so that's good news. When asked when I could expect approval, she said it would take time for them to send me green card. Oh well, I know, I know ...

Good luck to everyone!