Infopass Appointment

meghna123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

We want to schedule an infopass appointment for our pending I-485. My question is do we need to raise a service request before we schedule an appointment, because when we tried to book the appointment online it is asking for a SR number. Also, is it any helpful to get infopass?

Thank you

Hi,

We want to schedule an infopass appointment for our pending I-485. My question is do we need to raise a service request before we schedule an appointment, because when we tried to book the appointment online it is asking for a SR number. Also, is it any helpful to get infopass?

Thank you

you do not need any SR to schedule the infopass. they will do the same job at infopass what u r asking by raising SR.

I also had same problem with booking info pass apointment, Its asking SR number, please let me know how to skip SR number entering and get appointment.

Thanks,

Guys,

Here's how I did it...

After you have selected English and entered zip code etc..the webpage shows selectable options. You should select "You need information or other services" . After that it is self explanatory...

Hope this helps.