InfoPass Appointment Experience - June 15

apu99, you can book the appointment in infopass.uscis.gov. Yes, you'll have to take a printout of the appointment, Photo ID, other supporting docs. Good Luck! Important, please share your experience after the appointment

Anandkan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Anandkan!!

What is the audit!!!.. Is this audit from ombudsman.??

Appreciate your reply

MD and va_la,

There is NO LUD after May 30 and I have no idea what this audit is about. I did not send any letter to Ombudsman. I recommend to get an InfoPass Appointment if you see no activity on your case. LUD is not changing for all the activities....HTH

Hi Anandkan

Hi hello

Thanks a lot for your reply and u r information

really appreciates

apu99

Today I visited local USCIS office with an infopass appointment.
I felt the IO was friendly with me becuase for one of my friend she didn't give any info. At least she said the following things to me. She said my finger prints are about to expire in couple of months, that I know because I did the finger prints last time in 05/2006. When I asked about name check she said it is cleared. There is some relief. Then when I asked if my case has been assigned to an officer or not she said I won't know that. She said my case has been moving on, inform us if you change the address.

Now I don't have to worry that I didn't contacted local office. One more stone has been turned.

FP first code 11/2004
LUD on I-140 10/2005 (employer revoked I-140)
Recieved NOID on 03/2006
Replied to NOID 04/2006
LUD on 05/2006 (recieved the evidence for NOID)
2nd FP 05/2006

Case Trasferred VSC > TSC March 7th 2007