Infopass appointment at Alexandria VA for I-551 stamp?????

Abidb

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone had any success in getting an Infopass appointment for getting passports stampped at Alexandria yet??? I have been trying for the last 4 days and it doesn't allow it, even an appointment for talking to an immigration officer is not availbale.

Any experinces, thoughts etc....

thx

passport stamp at alexandria office?
i have never heard of that......how do you know that's possible?
i thought only ins office in arlington was able to do that>>>>>>> :confused:

Hi there,
I'm also having the same problem with Infopass like "Abidb". Since 10/20/2004, I've trying to fix an appointment with Arlington office for my I stamping, getting the message

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later."

The zip code I tried was :22033, I even tried to with sourrounding area ZIP codes. No luck. Did any have success with Infopass ( DC area ) in the past one week ?

Thanks.

-rk

-----------------------------
140/485 Concurrent Filing, EB3
140/485 RD: 5/23/2003
485 AD (Primary): 10/15/2004
485 AD (Derivative): 10/15/2004

I have been trying since Oct 14 without luck.
Have anyone tried "walk in" recently w/o infopass?

Finally I had a break with Infopass on Sunday evening, I got the appointment on Nov 8th.

-rk

-----------------------------
140/485 Concurrent Filing, EB3
140/485 RD: 5/23/2003
485 AD (Primary): 10/15/2004
485 AD (Derivative): 10/15/2004

Did you had the following option in Infopass, to make appointment for GC stamping? If not what option did you use to get GC stamped.

*"You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp."

I don't see this option in Infopass, I have chosen other options such as Meet IIO or Question about your case, in both cases the appointment is directed to Lobby Room 102, which is just the office on the main floor to get some forms, they don't do stamping over there. I wonder if the security will allow me to go to room 210 where the stamping is done based on appointment for Room 102.

I spoke with my lawyer also called the national customer service center. They both said to select the "speak with an immigration officer" option and take a printout of the screen shot where all the options are displayed and the one for passport stampping is not there. This should get the job done. Only problem is that even to speak to an immigration officer no appoitments are currently available on InfoPass.

Go figure.