Info-Pass TIPS

MahatPurush

Registered Users (C)
Info Pass Tips :

1. Info-pass is not a must , if your Approval letter gives you specific day and timing (example Wed 9:00 to 12:00 ), you can walk in at that time . But you may save some time by taking info-pass . Those who have used info pass at Newark may be able to comment on how much time it takes to get the stamp , when you use info-pass . Watch for my post on “stamping Experience at Newark “ for info on stamping without info-pass .
2. Every individual , needs separate appointment .
3. If you need multiple appointments at the same time –
a. First take one appointment , system gives the first available date , if the date and time is not suitable , try another time . Available Dates and times keep changing as appointment slots get filled in . Print your appointment .
b. Once first appointment is taken – delete all the cookies from your browser .
In Internet Explorer – click Tools –Internet Options - Delete Cookies (under 2nd paragraph – Temporary Internet files ) – click OK (for the question Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files Folder )
C. For taking second appointment , DO NOT USE same home-phone and Email-address (My guess is system checks in the database ) , with new information entered you should be able to get another appointment on the same Date and Time (Worked for me )

Hope this helps .

MahatPurush​

I tried to delete all cookies and take an appointment...it still does not allow to take a second appointment. Maybe they log the IP address of the System. I will try from another machine and let know the results

They seem to track IP address.

They do seem to track IP address.
I could not get a second appointment until I booked the second appointment from a different IP address and then had no problems.

Guys .. got a question, please clarify..

Which one do we need to select for PP stamping using info pass apponitment
----------------
-You need an immigration form.

-You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.

-You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.

-You have a question about your case.

-You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

Thanks in advance.

MahatPurush said:
Info Pass Tips :

2. Every individual , needs separate appointment .
3. If you need multiple appointments at the same time –
a. First take one appointment , system gives the first available date , if the date and time is not suitable , try another time . Available Dates and times keep changing as appointment slots get filled in . Print your appointment .
b. Once first appointment is taken – delete all the cookies from your browser .
In Internet Explorer – click Tools –Internet Options - Delete Cookies (under 2nd paragraph – Temporary Internet files ) – click OK (for the question Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files Folder )
C. For taking second appointment , DO NOT USE same home-phone and Email-address (My guess is system checks in the database ) , with new information entered you should be able to get another appointment on the same Date and Time (Worked for me )

Hope this helps .

MahatPurush​

You can do multiple stampings with only one InfoPass appointment. Only the primary applicant needs to take the appointment in his/her name. I am telling this from my own experience of PP stamping in Detroit. The lady at the counter did ask me whether or not I had a separate appointment for my wife and I said no. She said she was checking just to be sure as some people do take multiple appointments when they are actually not needed.
In short, dont waste time and effort by trying to take a second appointment.

India2004 said:
Guys .. got a question, please clarify..

Which one do we need to select for PP stamping using info pass apponitment
----------------
-You need an immigration form.

-You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.

-You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.

-You have a question about your case.

-You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

Thanks in advance.
I had selected this option when I went for my PP stamping:

-You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp.

Not sure why it doesnt show up in your case. I would go with the second option 'Replace your alien Resident Card' as that seems to be the closest.

Thank you ricky0721..!!

For some reason it does not show up.. my zip code is 22311..!!
Only option is ''Replace your alien Resident Card''