Info Pass exp

nj_case

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I just got back from Newark office. The IO was extremely rude and told me
EB3 category will not be approved until Oct 1st as all the visas have been used. I told her about people receiving their approvals, she just replied that is not possible.

PD Aug 2000(Subs)
RD Jan 2005 - 485
Name check cleared May 17th 2007

Did she say which country ?

Hi:
I am also from NJ and had a decent experience with the IO at the Newark district office a few days ago. Did the IO say it was INDIA for which the visas for EB3 were all used up ? I am guessing you are from India too.
When I went there a few days ago, I was told my Name Check is pending but my wife's has been cleared. She gave it to me in writing in a DHS letter head ( I think I went to the lady in Window # 10).

EB3 - INDIA -PD: Oct 2002
I485 RD: Sep 2004
VSC -> TSC: March 7, 2007
LUD: March 15, 2007
NC is pending.

Opps, Bear in mind that the retro can kick in anytime when the visa gets over, be it the middle of the month, end of the month or not regardless of Visa bulletin predictions.

retrogression?

:confused: i went for consular processing interview in chennai on 21 st.. they said me and my wife is appoved and i will get the visa in 3 business days... I am also scared abt the news.

:confused: i went for consular processing interview in chennai on 21 st.. they said me and my wife is appoved and i will get the visa in 3 business days... I am also scared abt the news.

Please keep us posted. Thanks!

out of visa numbers for India?

is it that they are out of visa numbers for India (ie. it hit per-country limit of 7% and EB3-ROW was not current in June?). That would mean that come July, when EB3-ROW is current and per-country limits dont apply, there will be 30K more visa numbers available? That makes sense except that the IO should have said wait-for-July instead of wait-for-October

is it that they are out of visa numbers for India (ie. it hit per-country limit of 7% and EB3-ROW was not current in June?). That would mean that come July, when EB3-ROW is current and per-country limits dont apply, there will be 30K more visa numbers available? That makes sense except that the IO should have said wait-for-July instead of wait-for-October

UR analysis makes sense..
hope they speed up processing in July...

hello

EB3 visa will consume during consular processing interviews. There are many interviews sceduled in jun , junly time frame .If the visa is already consumed then consulates need to cancel the interviews

Why is that only IO/IO's from NJ are informing that the visas quota has been exhausted?
Anybody from any other city had similar response...?

T

You guys needs to chill out. I don't understand why that lady is giving wrong information. This is 5th time i am writing on this forum that I talked to NSC and lady asked me how you know that visa numbers are over. I replied my friend told me. She said, have you looked at visa bulletin? I replied back yes, its current date for all categories. She said. as long as visa bulletin says visa numbers are available means its available. thats it.

So if you really want to find out then go and take infopass appointment somewhere else. or call NSC few times and see what they have to say.

All, I just finish my INFOPASS in NY, As we all know there is no use of that, She told me Officer is working on the case:confused: :mad: :eek:

St.paul/Mn Infopass Exp

I just returned from Infopass appointment.
IO told me that no EB3 visas available till october.All the numbers are exhausted.
I asked specifically about name check and security check and she told it's done.
Then I asked if I can expect 2nd FP as my first one might have expired (3/2005).She told me Since recently in May I appeared for EAD FP I will not get 2nd FP and the one taken for EAD was attached to 485.

Question regarding CP

appreciate if someone answerer my question. I am sure this information will help the others too.
1-I-140 approved
2-PD became current 2 months ago( according to VB website)
3-Still I did not received any letter regarding my approval and fees which I have to pay to begin CP
4-How long will take till I receive my interview?( in Montreal/ Canada)