Info on becoming or advice how to become a US Citizen

American_Dream1

Hi, my name is Will basically i am a Level 3 Soccer Coach back here in the Uk, and have previously been to the States twice before and i want some concrete advice on how to gain full citizenship in the States?

i.e

Money needed etc etc

any help would be excellent thank you

Regards
Will Graham

Hi, my name is Will basically i am a Level 3 Soccer Coach back here in the Uk, and have previously been to the States twice before and i want some concrete advice on how to gain full citizenship in the States?

i.e

Money needed etc etc

Regards
Will Graham

Will,

This will be a good place to start. Most people here don't have any clue about the soccer coaching level.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=a2ec6811264a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

Before you even think about US citizenship, you need to become a permanent resident first. Which generally means having a close relative or company in the US that is willing to sponsor you (other routes such as asylum or the lottery are probably not available to you, coming from the UK).

Before you even think about US citizenship, you need to become a permanent resident first. Which generally means having a close relative or company in the US that is willing to sponsor you (other routes such as asylum or the lottery are probably not available to you, coming from the UK).

Jack,

He can apply for an asylum in the US from the UK...

I wrote "probably not", I didn't write "never".

And if he were seeking asylum he probably would have said something about the political persecution that he is trying to flee.

I wrote "probably not", I didn't write "never".

And if he were seeking asylum he probably would have said something about the political persecution that he is trying to flee.

There is a lot of prosecution in the UK for people with Level 4 soccer coaching certificate...lol!!! I hope you know I am just making fun of this, highly unlikely that he will be granted asylum in the US from the UK. The last time I checked, the Queen was still on the throne and saving the her was still on the list of prayer request for the citizenry there. Unless he find someone willing to sponsor him for an athletic visa, coach at a university level here, he should fall in love with Snooki...

i.e

Money needed etc etc

Regards
Will Graham

Did you talk to David Beckham yet? He knows a little something about U.S. Immigration Laws.

Will, it looks like you're single, so your other option would be to try to meet a nice gal here in the US and get married. I am not joking, it is an option. A lot of American women love the British accent, so finding a nice chick would not be a problem for you. Plus, you're a sportsman which is another huge plus, since some women are fanatical when it comes to staying in shape. But the most important thing is you will get your temporary residency through marriage in just 2 years, your permanent residency in 3 years and you can apply for citizenship 3 years after that.

Will, it looks like you're single, so your other option would be to try to meet a nice gal here in the US and get married. I am not joking, it is an option. A lot of American women love the British accent, so finding a nice chick would not be a problem for you. Plus, you're a sportsman which is another huge plus, since some women are fanatical when it comes to staying in shape. But the most important thing is you will get your temporary residency through marriage in just 2 years, your permanent residency in 3 years and you can apply for citizenship 3 years after that.

You are clearly advocating for the WILL to find an american woman to marry to evade immigration laws. The idea of most women being fanatical when it comes to staying in shape is off base. I think the English people can be in better shape if they get their teeth to work out with a toothbrush on a regular basis...lol!!!

He needs to consider a sport visa with a college here in the US with a good soccer program. He could be gay, did you ever consider about that possibility?

Al,

Why do you have to leave me in stithes after almost every of your posts (except the political ones)

I am tired of rotfl :)