Info on " A written decision in this case was mailed"

bhimu

Registered Users (C)
Hello all

The AVM for EAD says that "A written decision in this case was mailed.......... If 14 days have passed........".

While I am still waiting for the letter, does anyone know what it means? Is this an RFE?

Thanks
Bhimu

Unfortunately that is generally a denial, or at least an intent to deny. For an RFE, it indicates that more information is being requested.

Was it a renewal? Perhaps some valauble information was omitted from the application.

First time EAD

This is the first time EAD. I am not sure if we had ommitted any information in the application. If this is the case can we reapply the EAD?

Bhimu

In my case, it was approved

I received such a message before and my case was approved. I am an optimist. I think your case is approved.

Let us know

Denial case?

I read in the forum that this kind of message probably indicate the denial. If so, under what circumstances a first EAD is denied? Does anyone had such experience. Please post.

"A written decision in this case was mailed.........."

It just means a decision has been made.
It could go either way.

Lea

dont worry

I got the same message when my H1b Is approved. I am tensed. called my lawyer and she told the msg means case is approved. I got the approval notice within in a week..
please post the status of ur case