Info from Senators Office - Please help to interpret.

pjct_gc

Registered Users (C)
My case was transferred from New ORleans to TSC ( I found this our by new orleand IO thru an infopass appointment) on 3rd July 2007. I called the Senator's office to find out if they can get some more info. Today she (sen office) told me they got a fax from New Orleans telling that they have requested the file back from TSC and they will inform her whats going on once they find out.

I did my code 2 fp on 31 July and saw LUD on 31 July and 1 Aug on my I485.

Does this ever happen that local office asks for file back? I am very worried and confused. I have made an infopass appointment for monday to find out more. Can someone shed some light?

Sen-->card production at local office

Got a call from my Senator's office and she told me that she called NEw Orleans office and they said they have requested the file back from TSC for card production. I wonder why TSC couldnt do it. The senator's office lady said everything seems clear there is nothing to be worried about.

I dont understand this as I have never heard this happen.

Card production is always at TSC! It usually takes about 35 to 40 days from the date of transfer from local office to TSC to get the card production e-mail! May be the local office wanted to call the file back to give status report to Senator's office. (Recently Dallas local office told me they could call the file back from TSC if I want them to check the status!)

Thanks Dallas03096

I have taken an infopass appointment on monday , should I tell them about what I heard from the senator's office. I didnt want my file to go back to local office.

My case was transferred from New ORleans to TSC ( I found this our by new orleand IO thru an infopass appointment) on 3rd July 2007. I called the Senator's office to find out if they can get some more info. Today she (sen office) told me they got a fax from New Orleans telling that they have requested the file back from TSC and they will inform her whats going on once they find out.

I did my code 2 fp on 31 July and saw LUD on 31 July and 1 Aug on my I485.

Does this ever happen that local office asks for file back? I am very worried and confused. I have made an infopass appointment for monday to find out more. Can someone shed some light?

Classic example of messing with TSC via Senator's office.... Either the officer in Senator's office you work with is giving you some crap or he is a complete idiot.. if i were you, i would leave it at that... based on your FP and LUD... you may be close to approval .. at TSC ! just hang in there... 2 more weeks of patience may help...

1Victim,

I hope what you are saying is true about the approval.

I called TSC y'day twice ..
First officer said " Case is here in TSC but it shows transferred out". She took my phone # and said she will investigate this and call me by tuesday.

Second officer said:- sometimes it shows like that that case is transferred need IT guys to fix it. No visa # assigned. no NC cleared.

I am very disappointed - dont know what to do. Should I go to the local office to find out? Should I wait for the first officer to call me by tuesday and then decide what to do? I am planning to call FBI to see what happened with the FP and NC. I did my FP code1 again on march 2007 and FP code2 july 31, 2007.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator: