Indianapolis EAD.

GCfasttrack

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Indianapolis INS branch is still processing walk-in/same day EADs. I just got my renewal done today without any problem.

I think renewals are going without any glitch everywhere. New interim EADs are the ones requiring additional security checks and waiting times.

A friend of mine who applied for his 485 in Sept just got his new EAD at the Indianapolis branch in a day yesterday. So it looks like the branches are certainly not consistent on this.

I live in Chicago, since Indianapolis is a sub office to Chicago will they allow me to have walk in for EAD renewal, since Chicago office does not take walk in cases ?

anyone tired getting Walk-in EAD from Boston INS office ? Are they still issuing it here too? I have to get my EAD for the first time..Do you see any Problems?

iEAD in Chicago

Wirup,

I am in same boat or maybe even worse situation. I got AP approved but not EAD. However I am planning to go abroad for vacation during Christmas and New Year. Lawyer just told me that if I come back US using AP, I might not be eligible to work without EAD.

Can you share the information how to apply iEAD for folks living in Chicago?

Thanks!