Indiana SWA tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per Mr Replogle, the processing is first come first serve basis.

Please check with your lawyer for confirmation

DOL website got updated today, still April 2001.

As per Mr Replogle, the processing is first come never serve basis.

There is only one person working on the Indiana LCs - Mr. Replogle. He was courteous enough to respond to my voice mail, but wanted to know whether I was a lawyer or a petitioner.

He also said that my application was not likely to be cleared in 2004!

My attorney said that he responds to all questions with "If you keep interrupting my work (sic!) with questions, your case will never be done"!

He treats all lawyers and candidates alike.

I also know of a big pharma. organization which volunteered to help with manpower (gratis, of course), but the department refused the offer.

pzgjxr,
When did you apply ?
My attorney contacted to MR. Replogle ta year ago to find out about my case and he said "You could find that out with FedEx track number".

good resource

From the Disclosure Info, they should already finished cases in April 2001. There are 5 cases of 4/30/2001 have been certified. Interesting.

The R_SO column is for the date recieved at State office and there is no info on that. The dates we see are R_RO which stands for the date on which the application reached Regional Office in Chicago. So still there is no idea about how the State office is progressing its cases.

Sincerely

IN fields to return, select all, you can see all the fields. download as text file and convert to xls file. We can call those who got certified in 2003 and 2002.

Ok I am extremely confused.

Hello team.
I just feel so ignorant about the terms and abbreviations you all use in here. Its good to hear that you all have all updated info about all sorts of processing. All I know is my application was filed in Indiana state for GC as RIR and it was filed in May 2003, recd on July 2003. I saw on Labour SWA backlog that Indiana is stuck on April 2001.

But as per the link http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

it shows that cases of my employer (search link) are approved as 06-06-02. and it says certified. I am so very confused. It says:- RIR wages and all whatever big big details are approved for same profession as mine for same employer for same state and same city for some other same profession guy/girl. Will this detail help me to speed up the process. Can my employer just file my application based on the other guy RIR LC approval.

After LC is approved, what happens next. Why are we talking about Chicago tracker?After Labor certification, what will be the next stage? I will really appreciate it, if some one would guide me please.

Thanks
Rxindy

If someone else in your company has filed I140 and 485 based on this certified labor certification, you still need to get your labor certification. Check with your lawer.

has anyone asked the attorney to question the following 2003 records?

case 05425511, R_SO: 4/16/2003, MORSPORTS, INC

case 05425512, R_SO: 4/23/2003, Purdue University

What about these cases

05414453-software engineer R_SO-9/16/02 (Certifed)
05413046-software engineer R_SO-5/20/02 (Certified)
05412708-software engineer R_SO-1/28/02 (Certified)

These case were recieved by state in 2002 and they got certified

A few of them do seem to be pulled out of the order they were recieved.I don't have any explaination.

Originally posted by drhnp
A few of them do seem to be pulled out of the order they were recieved.I don't have any explaination.

Maybe the employers were able to lobby for their cases. Anything is possible

Processing time updated again. Indiana is still in April 2001! Gotta find a job in other states. no reason to stay here.

does anyone have a clue about an ETA on the date movement from April 01 forward? Does anyone's lawyer talk about their thoughts on this? Please share any such information.

Originally posted by cprvm2
does anyone have a clue about an ETA on the date movement from April 01 forward? Does anyone's lawyer talk about their thoughts on this? Please share any such information.
Feb 04 update got done too. Still stuck at April 2001

I have already been through the entire process in Indiana once and they had placed my application in the wrong category for immigration purposes. this lead to a rejection in Nebraska. I am now filed again November 2002 for RIR (with a son rapidly aging out as a dependant)and have been working with my congressman extensively to see if any expedition can be achieved. I am told that the DOL issued a directive to all officers saying that under NO circumstances could a case be taken out of order.

I am very disturbed to see these later applications have been processed. Someone is not doing their job (Mr Replogle does not work Fridays
incidentally)and additionally is maybe telling untruths.

The whole situation in this state is very depressing. I am actually going to see a new immigration lawyer on Monday will post if I can find our any information.

"The whole situation in this state is very depressing. I am actually going to see a new immigration lawyer on Monday will post if I can find our any information."
Any thing new??

Status
Not open for further replies.