Indiana Jones. R U THERE?

Yup... I am here

I thought of getting into a passive mode !!
But I think I am addicted to his site. :)
Anyway.. checked AVM yesterday .. same old message
"Your 485 application ...blah blah blah"

BORING

I am also with you. RD 11/20 ND 12/9

Simple case. I-140 approved for AOS, no RFE.
Have only 2 remaining weeks on project. Then what???

I am tired of hearing the same AVM message..your I485 application...

we the unlucky ones.

I am also there RD 11/16/00 and ND12/06/00

Now I stopped checking the AVM. I decided to check this every Friday evening until I get approved. I am sick of that message "Your application ....".It\'s very depressed.That\'s why I am not checking . I will check this eveing and see .Good luck to us

No Title

Me too! If you sort the xls based on ND, you can see patches of approvals. Looks like our apps are with a set of officers who are lagging (???).

It has been a long process for me (PD - 11/98). At every stage there were delays. Labor took 1 year. As soon as my labor was approved, the labor time reduced to 4 months. When I filed for 140, approval time was 3-4 months. By the time my 140 got approved, it became 1 year and then dropped back to 3 months when it got approved! I was hoping for a faster 485 decision but no luck here, too :-(

I was wondering if the 140 & 485 apps are sent to the same officers causing the same delays :). Just kidding!

your are right gc_ss

But look at mine..all guys above and below me are approved expect me....this is soo frustrating...
nd:4-dec
rd:18-dec

Guys -- I noticed this

I dont know if this means anything, but when I sorted by RD and then ND .. I see that all the guys whose RD is before Nov 16 are not approved.

Names are :
Indiana Jones
blast K
kashiff1
Rick
Sai Balaji
vorda
haridra
ivy2000
sw
VSC_GC
eagerly_waiting

But also it is useless to come up a logical explanation to this !

hey ia m frustrated too - rd Nov 28, ND : Dec 13 just checked AVM - same message eom

sw was approved and rick has RFE

here is the latest tracker...god i am getting addicted to this.

RD 11/08/00 ND 12/01/00 approved on October 11th.

I think finally they are touching the ND 12/1/00 cases. Mine and my wifes cases were approved on october 11th.
Our nos are EAC-01-047-xxxxx

Hang on Indiana Jones and Blask_K, your will be approved (maybe already approved )

Today\'s tracker (Oct 15)

There seems to be no approval on saturday and nothing yet today. Sheffs got approved. thats a good sign.

Sheffs,Jones,blast...someone please answer

Have any of you renewed EAD with VSC?
Can you please tell me what documents are required?

Looking at the way things are moving...if i dont receive approval by next week i plan to apply for renewal.