Indian Consulate Cp\'ers

Jack Bauer

Registered Users (C)
Call me self-centered if you may, but this discussion board is for discussion immigration related issues..

What do you guys think about the chances of Indo-Pak war and what would its effects be on CP ? The state dept has already issued a travel warning and if they withdraw non-essential personnel from the consulates, it may get ugly.

No war...

There will be no war. Both countries can\'t afford another war in this economy. I think the administration on both sides is trying to please their respective people by saying that they are ready for a war...

war more likely than not

After reading what Musharaff had to say, I think both the countries are headed towards some form of armed conflict. If that does happen, then the foreign embassies will withdraw their staff and airlines will cancel flights because insurance does NOT cover war zones. So even though much of India may not be affected (eg. Chennai) the US consulate might suspend IV/NIV activities and airlines might not be flying in and out of the country either.
Let us hope for the sake of the people of the subcontinent that they don\'t go to war.

yes, it is, today in the company I work imposed

travel restrictions to India and other countries citing state dept warning. I think some thing is going to happen any time now but no one knows whether that is going to happen slowly or rapidly if that is rapidly then that is a trouble some.

i saw on yahoo that the department of state has authorized all non emergent us personnel to leave in

No Title

yeah.. nina was a b***h all right.. but she had an **** you could die for ;-) glad that teri is out of my way now ;)

nina and the drazens, i can handle. Musharraf is out of my league ;-)

So true.....

Don\'t worry bout him.....he is self-destructive...

Teri..out of your way ???? what do u mean !!!!!

Will they be having new season

well

if there\'s no war, then it probably means another delay etc.. if there\'s a war, then we all have totally different problems to worry about I guess.

No Title

Just kidding about Teri.. There will be another season for sure. Its in the fox fall lineup.. Unless Teri gets kidnapped again (which would be a bore) there wouldn\'t be much part for her. So i guess they killed her off which makes the show even more interesting.

worried about war

I have sent my p3 to st louis last week...Is ther any way that i can reverse my p3 and apply for aos instead?

well my ds 230 fees check is not encashed yet.

But what do you think...will this war thing cause a great amount of delay? Is cp now very risky?

consulate people leaving India

The latest news today is the US embassy americans from chennai, mumbai and kolkata are leaving India. Atleast 50 families left yesterday. Are the CP applications gonna pile up?