India Vs Pakistan Live for free

Tell me something
I have created Yahoo ID and downloaded messenger.
Now what should I do? Do we need to have a webcam to view the match?
What if I donot have one?.
Please explain once again the relatonship between Yahoo and fantasy-freaks.THANKS

I dont think there is any relationship between fantasy-freaks and this or yahoo.

I guess once you create a team in your team home page there is a link to league owners where you can get the email ids of people who have created the team.

That livecricket fellow has got the email address and is sending emails I think.

I am not sure its my opinion. But nice site for fantasy cricket.

you dont need webcam..

start your Yahoo messanger.
From the tool bar select:
Tools -> View Friend's -> Webcam

and enter 'livecricket123' as friend's e-mail id.

I think that is it.

Please correct me if am wrong.

After going to tool---view webcam---livecricket123,
the message says that the user does not have his/her webcam online.
What does that mean?

munnabhai02: The match is not on now and the user has not turned on his/her webcam for public view.

With SL defeating WI, all Kenya needs is to defeat Bangladesh and they will qualify for Super6. If SL also beats SA, Kenya will go through with 8 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey st8
Thanks very much man!
You always help and reply whenever I post something.
Thanks again.
Tell me something if I am ok to start viewing the match at 3AM tomorrow, what do I need to do?..........Just go to yahoo, login, messenger and view friend's webcam and start viewing or do I need to wake up livecricket 123 by sending email?
You know what, I will be drunk and at 3 AM so early in the morning, I will not know what to do?. I am a complete computer illetrate.
Please write again. in steps, so that I don't break my PC. Its an important match and I donot want to miss it at any cost.
Appreciate man, god bless you
Thanks

munnabhai02: I am not sure if your response is in jest.

All you would need to do would be to be connected to the internet ;) :p ,
login to Yahoo Messenger,
hope livecricket123 is connected to Yahoo messenger and provided his webcam for view,
and click view his/her webcam (Tools->View Friend's webcam).
A window should open and Voila, you should be able to watch it (if only our friend livecricket123 has it on).

BTW, no need to go to Yahoo, just open your Yahoo messenger. You could also hear the live unofficial commentary from www.wisden.com.

Hope the connection is good and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
st8:
A window should open and Voila, you should be able to watch it (if only our friend livecricket123 has it on).
What is voila?

Aey! friend livecricket123. Please be ON. So many people are dependent upon you.

Idea

Does anybody's parent/family in India has WebCam.

Incase they do, they can switch on the webcam and transmit the match using the yahoo messager to lot of people in North America.

Indiaeb3123,

I saw the broadcast too. But, did you receive any audio?? I didn't ... Also, the picture wasn't very clear that I could read the scores etc. So, I kept refreshing the BBC sports page to get the scores.

No volume though. But it is good for nothing.

I was listening to wisden commentry and watching the cam in full screen mode. If you can sit little far from your screen clarity is ok.

guys, check out my other posting. You can watch it ...clear as crystal...just gotta make some settings changes and pay $20 a pop...you are good to go. do it...seriously..this is one time you dont wanna miss a good cricket match !!

enjoy !

oh! by the way, one of you guys on the board works with me..anand....what's your username anand ?

also, Im gonna subscibe the india-kenya match on willow.tv. just like we did for the india - paki_fukn_stan match..but the only f**k up is that both of us will be at work !!...but hey! we can watch bits and pieces of it...just gotta time it well !! I heard from a friend who works for the world bank in DC that they have live teleast @ work !! amazing right ?? bastard !! ha ha

Guys, What's the procedure to see the match?
Do I have send email to that email id & then I will get URL to watch?
Can somebody help me?

Thanks,

India vs Australia Match Live

Send mail to "livecricket2003@yahoo.com" and reserve for a spot in his webcam. Its limited only for 20 people. I have already reserved for one.

Hopefully some of them here would have received email and reserved for one.

This time there is a charge for the final. ($5 per person) paid via paypal.

If you send an email to "livecricket2003@yahoo.com" you will get the instructions how to pay and view the webcam.

Friends, please share if you know any other options to view over the internet (other than willow.tv).

Thanks