India Visa - renunciation question

GChopes

Registered Users (C)
(Second) Nationality:..........................................................................

I, the undersigned, hereby state that I am an citizen otherwise than by naturalisation that I
am householder; and that I am not the solicitor or agent of.......................................... I
vouch for the correctness of the statements made by........................................ in his
application for.............................................

Can you please let me know what to fill in the above fields??

Thanks in advance

Can some one please please answer this?

I am also at loss at what is meant by this second page of renunciation form. Can someone - who is a recent naturalized us citizen - with experience in getting a tourist visa to India help us?

Thanks
Anita

Yes, I am at a complete loss with this as well but will venture to make a guess. However, someone please confirm or give us your comments.

I figure you probably have to put in the name of the person who is renouncing the citizenship on the dotted lines. So if say you got your US citizenship and your name is JOE SMITH, and you have your brother DANNYBOY willing to sign the affidavit. In that case, the text will probably go such:

I, the undersigned, hereby state that I am an citizen otherwise than by naturalisation that I am householder; and that I am not the solicitor or agent of........JOE SMITH.......... I vouch for the correctness of the statements made by...........JOE SMITH......... in his application for..........RENUNCIATION OF CITIZENSHIP.......

Signed by:
DANNYBOY
123 Cool Street
Awesome City
CALIFORNIA

NOTARIZED: By notary public

India visitor visa & renunciation

I have the same question - who signs the second page? And, does it need to be notorized?

I need to visit India within a month, I plan to come back and start the application for OCI. Woud renouncing the Indian citizenship affect OCI processing in any way?

Thanks!

I have the same question - who signs the second page? And, does it need to be notorized?

I need to visit India within a month, I plan to come back and start the application for OCI. Woud renouncing the Indian citizenship affect OCI processing in any way?

Thanks!

I too am in the same boat and I called Travisa at Houston and they said right now they do not require the renunciation form since it is not clear. Just send in your Indian passport along with the visa application and they should cancel it automatically. Good luck.