India Sucks - Ganguly Down Down !!!

I PITY U ALL

I really feel pity on all of you guys - who are feeling and discusiing STILL on this DIRTY Indian cricketers ! Poor boys please do not suggest any thing from your end . Do you mean that they do not know what to do ? Alas
It is mere foolish to discuss about cricket. It all gone long back.
It now only knows about cheap dirty money.
Save your money by not spending on live match subscriptions.

The indian 'cricketers' can do any thing for money ! they face humiliate defeats and even they can bet their wifes if there is some body who pays for it.

So, Namibia thrashed.

England beaten and India makes the Super Six.

Enjoy!

Thought of resurrecting this post!

For those who dismissed India too fast, India has reached the finals. Even though I hope they win the cup, it has been a commendable performance.

And those who were too early to criticize Ganguly, he is second only to Tendulkar in the number of runs scored and has 3 tons. Do not say they were against Kenya and Namibia (Tendulkar does too) but they are winning knocks. Though Tendulkar has already won the Player of the WC with 14 points, Ganguly is second with 10 points. (http://www.rediff.com/wc2003/2003/mar/18race.htm)

Dravid has also seen the team thru wins at crucial times in this WC and has a better batting average than Tendulkar!

Wish the Indian team the best!

magesh_kk: your posts never end up true.

Last edited by a moderator:
priyagc sounds like a cute 5 fter herself !! (or it could be an H1 fob - guy - obsessed with that name)..whatever the case...I think india's cricketers are doing a great job - shoving away criticism they got when they lost to Aus....man...I was pissed too. I'm backing em up all da way for the finals...go boyz...kick some convict ass...watch out for bret lee though...that boy's meeeean !!

p.s if you are a cutie, you may wanna send me an email....watch the finals in my house and ......yeah..all that.

India's Cricket turnaround

I think a lot of credit should go to the cricket fans, their demonstration that they will not accept shoddy performance was a major catalyst. A good fan is also one who can show his criticism when necessary.
Many of us are probably indifferent when our team does badly and stop following the game. Hats off to those who have showed that they really cared even though it could have been less violent.

TO ALL THE BIG CRITICS OF GANGULY!!

INDIA WOULD NOT HAVE REACHED THE SUPERSIX HADN'T GANGULY PLAYED SO WELL IN THE MATCH AGST KENYA!!

GREAT SEHWAG AND TENDULKAR BOTH GOT OUT AT SINGLE DIGIT SCORES!!

AND IN THE SEMI-FINAL TOO, IT WAS GANGULY WHO CARRIED THE TEAM TO THE FINAL!!

SO NEXT TIME BEFORE CRITICIZING PLAYERS LIKE GANGULY, BE UNPREJUDICED AND FAIR!!

India vs Australia Match Live

Send mail to "livecricket2003@yahoo.com" and reserve for a spot in his webcam. Its limited only for 20 people. I have already reserved for one.

Hopefully some of them here would have received email and reserved for one.

This time there is a charge for the final. ($5 per person) paid via paypal.

If you send an email to "livecricket2003@yahoo.com" you will get the instructions how to pay and view the webcam.

Friends, please share if you know any other options to view over the internet (other than willow.tv).

Thanks