India Sucks - Ganguly Down Down !!!

magesh_kk

Registered Users (C)
Ganguly should not be opening any more...He should come in 6th or 7th down to take the full responsibility. Yesterday's match (Aus Vs Ind) was the worst match ever I have seen in my life.
Dravid should be packed back to India.

Watch out the historic win for Namibia against India.

Mangu stay off this board you big time liar...

Why don't you try using some of the big time contacts you have all over the world to keep the Indian captain out of the team!

You big time creep! You low lying SOB!

You Big time F***!

Roy

Shame on Ganguly ! He has destroyed the team. He tried to destroy Tendulakar and is now destroying Shehwag. What it will take for him to understand that is f***g out of form and has to drop down for the sake of India and pride of 1 billion people. I drove more than hour yesterday night to watch the game but guess what these guys were so consistent in failures. I saw hunderdes of people who came their (stood more than hour out in freezing cold for ticket) very happy and cheering for India but returned sad. How pathetic. Ganguly is a selfish bastard. He has again hinted about changing Tendulkar's batting order in his post match conference. Can anybody believe that.................:mad:

I think club level teams can perform better. Only people who looked international were great Tendulkar, Mongia, Kumble and Harbhajan.

God, please give some advice to Ganguly as this bastard does not listen to anybody else.

Sorry guys if I used some harsh language but after watching the team live yesterday night I could not control it.

This should be the batting order
1. Sachin
2. Shehwag
3. Mongia
4. Ganguly
5. Dravid
6. Laxman (Should be called back and should replace Kaif)
7. Yuvraj
8,9,10,11 bowlers

Ganguly surely fits to be thrown out of team. Can't believe that idiot can't even bat leave alone lead.

Keeps blabaring all sorts of stuff but can't bat. What a POS.

Forget India and root for SA, u will be better off.

Dude, batting order doesn't matter. Why r u making so much fuss out of it.

Batting order matters only if u'r not given time to play in the middle which is not the case in SA and neither was it in the NZ tour.

Do u care if u open or go Ist down. Anyway, Ganguly will be out in the Ist over. Don't give POS execuses.

Shewag/Tendla are idiots fighting over batting order but can't stay at the wicket for more than 10 overs.

Speed bowling sends shivers down the fat idiots spines.

oh, its a big impact. There is a big diference in going in with wickets down vs setting up the game as an opener. As an opener a player can set the game as he wants whereas when wickets go down player's natural game is already killed and he has to play as per the conditions set by previous batsmen. Batting order makes a big difference, its not only number of overs that matters but there are many more factors. If it does not matter, why Ganguly is not demoting himself rather he is misusing his captaincy to stay as an opener. If he was not captain he would have been demoted by now if not thrown out.

Dude, Don't ask why.

Indian Cricket team is a bunch of losers with 5 fters. They will always be. Have u ever seen them going into any world cup as favourites and winning the cup. Any doubt abt it. If given a chance they will put 5 spinners on the team.

If batting order matters then batting first also matter or if the player is married or not should matter, or if the player has children or not should matter. Right!!!. So now u open the innings and on the first ball the other guy(Ganguly) is out so what happens. U'r team is one down and the person coming next will be under same tension as the person staying at the crease.

If u can't play cricket then u will always try to come out with some POS excuse. Order only matters, incase u can't get enough time at the wicket which is not the case here. Everybody is getting heartful of time at the wicket.

So don't BS abt order. Let them enjoy cricket and u enjoy u'r sleep. Don't wake up in the middle of the night to watch POS losers. Ok, atleast u will have a shot at getting u'r work done and keeping u'r job.

Scenario 1 : Men in form open innings and demolish the openning attack. Bowlers's line and length is disturbed and fielder's confidence starts going low and pressure starts showing on them. Good openning stand always helps the middle order to pick up.

Scenario 2 : Ganguly is out in first few overs as you said. Bowlers gain confidence, get into aggressive mode. Fielders are high on confidence as wickets already started falling.New batsman has to take cautious approach which is not his natural game, guess what. Sychological war is always won by fielding side.

I mentioned about setting up the game in my previous post. Openers always setup game for batsmen to follow. If they tear apart the bowlers early, it is very difficult for the fielding side to recover but if wickets fall early its very difficult for batting side to recover. Now as all of us agree that Ganguly is not in form and always gets out early, whats the point keeping him in opener slot. We do have 2 gr8 openers besides him. Let them setup the game and ganguly can pick up later. He is a good batsmen of spinners anyway.

I am not saying that if openers get out early team can't win but if openers tear the bowling early on , chances are almost 100%. Remember how Sri Lanka won world cup.

Priyagc: Though I respectfully disagree with you but I want to stop it here and don't want to get into never ending discussion on the subject. This is my last post on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good atleast that u don't want to discuss abt the useless team. Waste of time. Right?

Its a team effort. Everybody needs to do their part both while fielding and while batting.

As there is a famous saying, the strength of a chain is equal to the strength of the weakest link.

Shouldn't expect the openers to demolish the other side. U need bench strength and got to keep the score ticking. Preserve u'r ammo for the last overs............

It looks to me that magesh_kk is a punching bag for the others .
He should stay around for others to vent their frustation , but I really wounder how he could have such a low self-esteem.

- sai

Relax!

Prem Panicker of Rediff and everyone else were praising Ganguly pretty darn recently for his agressive attitude, standing by his team members, killer instincts and getting under the skin of opponents (including Aussies) which no Indian player/captain has ever done before. Yes, he is woefully out of form and seems clueless as of now. I am not sure if the batting lineup change is because of Ganguly alone or the consensus of the team (senior members), captain and coach.

India can still do terribly in the World Cup and may not qualify for the Super Six. As of now, before the WC started, India was expected to win against Holland and lose to Aus. It does not matter how they won or lost. But, that is exactly what has happened.

There was too much hype on this team. Batting is good (on paper at least) but bowling capability is miserable. Now, batting is on the ropes so far and we have to wait and see how they do in the rest of the matches. Even if they produce reasonable scores, bowling may not be able to hold. Too early to say it is a lost cause as the Indian team has always been very unpredictable which makes it fun watching them play.

On an optimistic note, all the teams that won the past world cups (excluding windies) started badly and scraping through before going on to win.

Relax, it is just a game. India is not in such a bad position as SA.

I agree, they have so far lost to the strongest team of the tournament. But worry is about the way they lost. I wish they fire in next match.. which they r fully capable of.

Away from India, India is only capable of winning on countries like Bangladesh, Zimbabwe(Lost time when they were in Zimbabwe I believe they lost one day series.) They boast they won the natwest trophy which i believe is a fluke. Indian team is full of cowards who cannot leave the short balls nor they can hook. Indain team needs people like Mohinder Amarnath(once Clive Llyod and Imran Khan mentioned that he is the finest player of fast bowling, They said he is the man with golden bat)

The current indian team is bunch of freaky batters.
It is so sad to watch this team being beaten. I wasted 6 hours of my time hoping that we will win.

India beat Zimbabwe comfortably. So, be patient and hope they get better with each match.

Enjoy!

Giev them a break...

Come on Indian team won comfortably against Zimbabve, I would have expected a better score and a century from Tendulkar, which he missed, well he will do it again no problem for him...

But guys atleast they did it, and let us keep our fingers crossed, look at south africa another favourites are having a real hard time.

Tendulkar bowled Flower for an awesome ball ,
same way Andy flower bowled for Harbajan .

Zim fielding and spin bowling is prety good. That is why our runrate went so down. But it is really good match . Hope india will beat ENG and Pak .

let us see

Ganguly the great

Ganguly scored double figures with a 'wider' bat. Did he use 'wider' ball to get 3 wickets?