India map without J&K on CNN

India map without J&K on CNN Withdrawn.

CNN committed the 'ghastly mistake' again. Somehow CNN always likes to commit India map blunder. And every time they feel that it will go unnoticed

This time CNN showed India map without J&K. Yes, absolutely without Jammu and Kashmir.

Just few minutes before they have totally withdrawn this map from the link. Thanks to Ram Narayanan for his email. We too wrote a strong letter telling CNN: “THIS MAP IS ILLEGAL” . (This is the situation at the time of composing this newsletter 9:30 am CST on Nov 19). IndiaCause has the printed version of this mischievous map & news. We shall update you when we upload the similar version of this mischievous map to IndiaCause website

Based on the printed version, IndiaCause will take this issue to CNN once again. (So that they take care in future….. We doubt though)
India bus blast 'ghastly mistake'
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/11/18/india.bombing.bus/

You may want to write your letter to CNN at the following addresses.
cnn@cnn.com, feedback@cnn.com

You can also use the feedback form at the following link
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/
Sample letter: (If you notice any change in the situation please change the following letter accordingly)
-----------

Dear CNN,

Thanks for withdrawing “WRONG” India map on CNN at the following link. Please note: Jammu and Kashmit is an integral part of India. Also note: Map of India without J&K is illegal.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/11/18/india.bombing.bus/

I hope CNN will NOT commit such blunder in future. Thanks

Your Name and Address

-----------

Thank you.
Mahendra Joshi
IndiaCause.com
http://www.IndiaCause.com
Representation of Indians in North America and across the world

Archive of our recent messages at:
click here
http://www.yourmailinglistprovider.com/pubarchive.php? indiacause

To Subscribe: click here
http://www.indiacause.com/CWC_JML.htm

CNN does it all the time, Anti-India news are published instantly,

All blunders of Pak go unnoticed on CNN while they appear in headlines on New York Times etc..

Some Paki is running the show looks to me.

Indiatoday

For Once I totaly agree with you, without any reservations, and I am going to respond to every link you have posted.

See we have the same issues just different approaches!!!

Wish you all the best.

Nothing new with CNN.
I still remember once Miss universe/world Lara Dutta was gone unnoticed at CNN, but same day a minor accident in india was a big news.
I hate bias media in this country.

WaitinNJ and July 16

If they do it all the time, We must ignore CNN. We must let them know in the stongest term that Indians worldwide don't appreciate this and this will go down the road in the wrong direction for CNN.

Atleast there are 100 Indians on this portal itself, if all of us let CNN know , it will make a difference, belive me. In the worst case , it is anyday better to let CNN know our view than do nothing.

July 16,

We have same issues and Now we will have the same approch too ! If there is anything you want me to support for Indian cause just drop a note here.

DESI485

I know I made a resoultion not to reply to you, but from now on every posting you make, I am going to post this, no matter what you say or feel, get used to it.

DESI485
You have so much Venom
You have so much Hatred
You have so much Rudeness
You have so much Arrogance
You have so Much Abuses to offer
You have so much Anger
You have so much Dirty Words to use
You have so much Pain to inflict

I am Begining to Wonder WHY??

Did you have a Un Happy Childhood
Did you get Molested (Bend over, Bend over, Bend over.....)
Did you have step Parents/Siblings
Did you get beat up every day at school
Did you have No friends
Did you have to Endure Bad Neighbours
Did you get Called Names by others
Did you ever have a Inferiority Complex
Did you wish you were never Born
Did you wish you could Crawl under a Rock and Die
Did you ever depend on Alcohol/Drugs

If you answered yes to any of the 11 questions above, then you are justified, and my sympathies are with you.

But if none of them applies to you, and you still have the above mentioned 8 traits.

I can confidently Surmise, that you are not from the Mammal Species called Homosapiens.

Indiatoday

Originally posted by Indiatoday
WaitinNJ and July 16

If they do it all the time, We must ignore CNN. We must let them know in the stongest term that Indians worldwide don't appreciate this and this will go down the road in the wrong direction for CNN.

Atleast there are 100 Indians on this portal itself, if all of us let CNN know , it will make a difference, belive me. In the worst case , it is anyday better to let CNN know our view than do nothing.

July 16,

We have same issues and Now we will have the same approch too ! If there is anything you want me to support for Indian cause just drop a note here.

Indiatoday

If the Intrest of the nation is our Mission, please do count me in. till eternety

july 16 thanks for your wonderful thoughts abt me.
i am always ready for it

double thanks for bending again for me.......
...........hey but it still stinks..............lol:D :D :D

DESI485

Originally posted by DESI485
july 16 thanks for your wonderful thoughts abt me.
i am always ready for it

double thanks for bending again for me.......
...........hey but it still stinks..............lol:D :D :D

DESI485

I know I made a resoultion not to reply to you, but from now on every posting you make, I am going to post this, no matter what you say or feel, get used to it.

DESI485
You have so much Venom
You have so much Hatred
You have so much Rudeness
You have so much Arrogance
You have so Much Abuses to offer
You have so much Anger
You have so much Dirty Words to use
You have so much Pain to inflict

I am Begining to Wonder WHY??

Did you have a Un Happy Childhood
Did you get Molested (Bend over, Bend over, Bend over.....)
Did you have step Parents/Siblings
Did you get beat up every day at school
Did you have No friends
Did you have to Endure Bad Neighbours
Did you get Called Names by others
Did you ever have a Inferiority Complex
Did you wish you were never Born
Did you wish you could Crawl under a Rock and Die
Did you ever depend on Alcohol/Drugs

If you answered yes to any of the 11 questions above, then you are justified, and my sympathies are with you.

But if none of them applies to you, and you still have the above mentioned 8 traits.

I can confidently Surmise, that you are not from the Mammal Species called Homosapiens.

WaitinNJ and July 16

July 16,