India is the one who gave respect to Adnan.........

liftkarade

Registered Users (C)
Hey Ass H*** JQuake.
If you think that any true indian hates pakis aor Adnan Sami you are nothing but one looser. It is india who gave so much love and respect to Adnan that his songs are listed top best 25 songs in the history of the country. All senior singers wants to sing with his. All his albums sold in first week of the release. So jerk set your records clear india is not what you may be think. I think most of indian do not hate anyone they are loving by heart and would like to live with respect and peace. It is people like you who are ass hole and no matter where they live America or India always make fuss over stupid things. So my advise SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR WORK IF YOU HAVE ANY OR GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG..........

Lolzzz

you have lifeted a lil way too high ... ;)

Quake does not represent INDIA .. hahahaha ... and he is making a bad impression of India ... even the fundamel\ntal Pakis do the same ... as i always say ... I love my indian Friendz and they love me and same goes with Pakistani friendzzz .. I do not see them having disputes in real life . rather help each other ..

Atleast I do, when I see a desi, Pakistani or Indian . I consider him as my brother, cause as a common man of similar needs, I do not have any bad feelings for him. All I see is an opportunity to be a good person and specially to someone who seems like myself and have a family back home. Who else wud help him, these red necks .. no way .. so open your mind and be nice to the people around you . and let the politicians do their job ....

Set a good example with your individuality for others to do some good as well and remember you.

Liftkarade - most Indians are not as stupid as JQuake or else Adnan would not have been a superstar in India. Indians appreciate good music - Cheb Khalid, A. R. Rahman or Ravishankar, relegion or nationality makes no difference. Problem is India has pretty pathetic law-and-order infrastructure (same as most poor countries, I guess) and that breaks down when political thugs foment trouble, e.g. Ayodhya, Ahmedabad, Aligarh etc. .... Don't worry, those criminals (like Modi or Togadia) have no grass-root support for their agenda.

Please don't ask JQuake to go back home because it was pretty hard for him to come here in the first place (having to adjust to concepts of civil liberty, freedom of speech and stuff ...). In addition, competition for jobs are so severe in India that JQuake will probably not make enough to earn 2 square meals a day ... People from Pakistan should feel sorry for losers like JQuake who are probably legally insane anyway .... toss him a few coins during Ramadan, will'ya ?

waytoolong.........

It took waytoolong to understand you what am I trying to prove here. Everyone wants to be treated the way you want to be treated. JQuake is not only stupid but certainly does not paint the true picture of India. I hope one day everyone start to understand that...........stay kool :)

Nazia Hassan took the India by storm too .... wonder if JQuake boycotted all the superhit movies like Qurbani to watch a theater on Hanuman's life and deeds ?