India 261/9 against SA in ICC Semifinals

good source for cricket videos any one?

July 16 and others

I live in Las Vegas, and am a very big fan of cricket (who is not). I was planning to get dish to watch ICC tournament and realized that I can not as they are selling entire package for 200 dollars. I dont want to spend that much money as I only want to watch games played by India.

I have some good collection of matches. Wondering whether any body knows a source in any of the big cities (Chicago,NY, NJ, LA) where I can buy complete matches on video.

I am interested in buying england V India and SA V India (SF) of this tournament.

I am happy that we won the match, but is it really miracle or some thing is rotten in denmark. Ever since this betting scandals any thing close to miracle is looked down with lots suspicions. Just wondering what you guys think.

But as one of the guys mentioned SA is a bunch of chokers.

thanks guys
cheers
kalyan

viraus & kalyank

viraus

I dont think any one other than dish network is broadcasting it, and yes its expensive, the best thing to do is subscribe to Cricinfo Plus (its 24.00 for 2 years) and then you can access their High Speed servers for ball to ball commentry (Not Audio/Video) on the computer.

kalyank

There is a video place in Edison NJ,
Its called Sunshine Video
Phone # 732-819-9600

I rented the India Batting Video of the India/England match from them cost me 2 bucks, its also for sale for 4 bucks.

Give them a call

Re: viraus, kalyank & anotherinqueue

Originally posted by july16
viraus

I dont think any one other than dish network is broadcasting it, and yes its expensive, the best thing to do is subscribe to Cricinfo Plus (its 24.00 for 2 years) and then you can access their High Speed servers for ball to ball commentry (Not Audio/Video) on the computer.

anotherinqueue

Second Semi Final Srilanka/Australia is on 27 Sep (Day Night Match)
Finals India and winner of second semi finals is on 29 Sep (Day Night Match).

kalyank

There is a video place in Edison NJ,
Its called Sunshine Video
Phone # 732-819-9600

I rented the India Batting Video of the India/England match from them cost me 2 bucks, its also for sale for 4 bucks.

Give them a call

thank you JULY 16

thanks for the info. Will try calling them. I am guessing its good quality cassettes. Hopefully he got some other tapes I am interested in. Like 83 prudential world cup finals. Never seen that match. Wanted to watch the match in its entirity.

Cheers
Kalyan
www.geocities.com/kalyanasudha

Okay this is probably my last posting regards to cricket at least for today :D

I watched this match on TV. It was terrific.

I was thinking twice before buying this package for 200 bugs. But after watching the last three matches involving India, I am glad that I bought.

You should watch to believe the strokes Sehwag is playing. It was worth waking up at 1:30 AM and watching.

Looking forward to watch the second semi-final and FINAL on SUNDAY.