Incorrect Pd

kata

Registered Users (C)
hello Guys.

I need your advice.

Last week I got my I 140 Approved (premium proecess) and I found the LC PD was incorrect. So what should i do?.

My husband sumbmit his application under Section 245i, for this reason they have to keep the initial PD.

EB3
LC March/2001 (company closed)
LC Sep/2004 (new sponsor)
LC AD Sep/2006
I-140 TSC RD 11/2006 AD 12/2006
I-485 rejected (not current)

Thanks in advance.

kata said:
hello Guys.

I need your advice.

Last week I got my I 140 Approved (premium proecess) and I found the LC PD was incorrect. So what should i do?.

My husband sumbmit his application under Section 245i, for this reason they have to keep the initial PD.

EB3
LC March/2001 (company closed)
LC Sep/2004 (new sponsor)
LC AD Sep/2006
I-140 TSC RD 11/2006 AD 12/2006
I-485 rejected (not current)

Thanks in advance.

you should stop complaining and be thankful that illegals like you are getting to stay.

unitednations said:
They are adjusting legally. No reason to throw darts.

Original poster;

You are using old labor to grandfather under 245i. You only need to show that labor is approvable to use 245i.

However, for greencard purposes and where you stand in line, you only get the march 2001 priority date if you file a labor on that 140. Since you didn't/can't you do not get that priority date.

Your priority date is 2004.

Thanks unitednations for your advice.

Yes. I have the old labor certification (march/2001) which never got the approval because the company closed. The LC was submited on time in order to qualify for section 245i (prior april 2001) and I have the proof.

So, the new labor certification (sep/2004) got the approval on sep/2006.

Incorrect PD in Approved I140 Notice

Gurus/United Nation,

Got my I140 approved in EB2 by Premium Processing. My employer received a courtsey notice of action from USCIS. I noticed that my PD is changed to an earlier date. I have not seen the original received by the attorney's office yet but I am pretty sure it will be no different. I was very happy thinking I would file my 485 in next couple of days as my dates are current but I guess I will have to wait till this is corrected. My attorney is currently out of town due to family emergency. BTW this is not a case of porting PD from earlier approved I140.

I know my attorney can only intiate a request for change to the approved I140 but I still want to know what is the process and what is the timeline I should be looking at. My worst fear is if EB2 dates goes back again I will be stuck due to this problem. I am from India.

My PD is Aug,2nd 2002
Aprroved I140 shows July, 2nd 2002

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: