Incorrect DOB on I-94 of H4 approval notice

H4Query

I recently joined a new company and my H-1B visa was transferred to my new employer. This was approved few days back. I also applied for H4 transfer for my wife which was also approved along with my H1 approval.

However the date of birth on the I-94 form of my wife's H4 approval notice is completely wrong (but valid date).

My wife plans to visit India soon in few weeks time. My questions in this regards are...

1) Does anyone know what is the right procedure to get this error corrected from INS?

2) Will there be any problem for her in getting her H4 stamped in India with this H4 approval notice and then returning back to US if she can produce proof stating that we have already informed and requested INS for the correction.

Answers to above and any other kind of additional inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

H4Query said:
I recently joined a new company and my H-1B visa was transferred to my new employer. This was approved few days back. I also applied for H4 transfer for my wife which was also approved along with my H1 approval.

However the date of birth on the I-94 form of my wife's H4 approval notice is completely wrong (but valid date).
----- check the copy of her form I-539 that lawyer filed for her H4 extension, it can be due to lawyer mistake, he may have written wrong DOB on I-539, if lawyer filed correctly then ask lawyer what to do
My wife plans to visit India soon in few weeks time. My questions in this regards are...

1) Does anyone know what is the right procedure to get this error corrected from INS?

2) Will there be any problem for her in getting her H4 stamped in India with this H4 approval notice and then returning back to US if she can produce proof stating that we have already informed and requested INS for the correction.

Answers to above and any other kind of additional inputs will be highly appreciated.
------ you need to discuus with your lawyer as she is going out for Visa stamp consulate may create problem , but why she need to show H4 extension approval for H4 visa? she can show your H1 and will get H4 Visa stamp based on your H1.
** when she depart US then she has to give I-94(that came with her H4 extension+ earlier I-94 and she can attach a note that on her latest I-94 her DOB was written incorrectly by USCIS. she will be having expired I-94 and new I-94 and she should staple both the I-94 with letter and give it to airline counter before she departs US)
Thanks