• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Incomplete names durring initial registration at the dv 2014

kksam

Registered Users (C)
Please someone help me concerning these issues. I have been randomly selected for the lottery
1. I have 4 names but i only included 3 names while i initially registered at the dv 2014 lottery and i included the 4 names while sending my forms to KCC. Does it mean that i am automatically disqualified?
2. While Sending the forms to KCC, I did not write my date of birth in the correct format(i.e mm-dd-yy) rather i wrote it in the format(dd-mm-yy). While it cause my visa to be denied.
Thankyou

as per my knowledge the name must be same as in first notification letter and if like to add other name you could put in aliases name . if i were u i would had send another application form . so they can make update ......

Please someone help me concerning these issues. I have been randomly selected for the lottery
1. I have 4 names but i only included 3 names while i initially registered at the dv 2014 lottery and i included the 4 names while sending my forms to KCC. Does it mean that i am automatically disqualified?
2. While Sending the forms to KCC, I did not write my date of birth in the correct format(i.e mm-dd-yy) rather i wrote it in the format(dd-mm-yy). While it cause my visa to be denied.
Thankyou

Names have been corrected successfully as long as you can prove that it was genuine and not an attempt to fraud. The dates issue is a common mistake and can be rectified. If you are not yet scheduled for interview, submit both corrections via email to KCC.

Names have been corrected successfully as long as you can prove that it was genuine and not an attempt to fraud. The dates issue is a common mistake and can be rectified. If you are not yet scheduled for interview, submit both corrections via email to KCC.
My Case Number is current for the month of May. Will i still be able to make the corrections?. If Not what do i do then?

My Case Number is current for the month of May. Will i still be able to make the corrections?. If Not what do i do then?

You can not send any correction to KCC at this stage, but you send a mail to the embassy where you will be schedule for an interview or go with the corrected update and original document to the interview.

In that case send corrections to KCC by email AND take the corrections to the interview in case KCC don't update your file before sending to the embassy.

Thankyou
ya mate where r you from .

In that case send corrections to KCC by email AND take the corrections to the interview in case KCC don't update your file before sending to the embassy.
I called KCC a some few months back and a lady told me that I should not worry if my birth of date was not written in the correct format that they will correct it at the embassy since my country is used to write date of births in the format dd-mm-yy. Do you still advice me to send a corrected form?
Case Number: 2014AF00034XXX

Education

Hi dear,
I have a certificate from the ministry of higher education in my country 'two years in computer programming' from a college after high school. So, what should I check as the highest level of education completed on the DSP-122 form:

high school, no degree
high school diploma
vocational school
college, no degree
university degree
advanced degree
other

regards,