Inadmissible under 212(a)(3)(B) of the INA....

kkebero

Registered Users (C)
After a service request, today i got this email from USCIS.

'Your case is on hold because you appear to be inadmissible under 212(a)(3)(B) of the INA, and USCIS currently has no authority not to apply the inadmissibility ground(s) to which you appear to be subject. Rather than denying your application based on inadmissibility, we are holding adjudication in abeyance while the Department of Homeland Security considers additional exercises of the Secretary of Homeland Security?s discretionary exemption authority. Such an exercise of the exemption authority might allow us to approve your case.'

I know, and they know, that I'm not a terrorist nor supporter of as such in any form. I hope they will do something about it. Its already been a year since i filed for AOS.

KKebero, do yu have any clue why this happened?? is your asylum based on belonging to a human rights group or something like that?

mamatonny, i have no clue. But my asylum is based on membership and support to a political(peaceful) party and student union. What surprises me is that all of my friends in membership with the same party got their GC in less than 6 months. I don't know how the rule is applied. They all got their GC from Texas Service Center, but mine is at NCS. I am wondering if there is different interpretation of the rule at TSC and NSC cz most of the guys with Inadmissibility hold seems to be from NSC, correct me if i am wrong.

Anyways we will see how this goes. I have no clue what to do, and what extra action to take. But i really feel disappointed that the same law is interpreted differently. Anyways it is a matter or luck ;(

One day, may be one day its gonna happen =]