In the middle of August, we may see some approval

bb

Registered Users (C)
with RD 08/99, if VSC continues process at such pace.
Any comment is welcome

No Title

Not that it is possible, but it will happen only if VSC keeps the work force in place for next two months. Currently there are two teams at VSC processing I-485\'s. One is processing 98 applications, and one is processing 99 applications.
About 3/4 months ago, there were articles on immigration-law.com that VSC is training 20 officers to use for I-485\'s. I would imagine that these 20 officers would make the difference.
This May approval (ND) suprised me since I did not expect it till the end of next week. Anyway, we should see some June approvals by the end of this month, and of course by then most of 98 cases will be approved (if not then, by August 15th by sure). If group of officers that works on 98 cases is assigned to work on current cases THAN FOR SURE WE WILL SEE AUGUST 99 CASES BEING APPROVED IN AUGUST. This would mean that processing time would be cut under a year which would be a goal that VSC also mentioned.

All, let\'s enjoy the ride and hope that it lasts till at least October since H-1 processing comes then.

No Title

several thoughts:

1. adjudiction of H1 will start BEFORE oct 1

2. we saw several RD/ND=04/99 approvals these couple of days, which is a good sign. but it does not necessarily mean most or even average
cases will be approved any time soon (maybe I am too pessimistic). it
may take another 2-3 months for an average case to be processed -- I
mean, the likelyhood of a given 05/99 case to be processed in two
weeks may be much lower than most of us are hoping.

Above said, i am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best for all
of you, and of course, for myself as well. good luck to all.