In the last two days, whoever receive email from USCIS....

peace_of_mind

Registered Users (C)
In the last 2 days, there were 2 reports one from PaulClarke and other from James281, that they either received a letter or email from USCIS but did not get the status updated on the website....,
More number of people please report...., are these two isolated cases or did it happen in general....

There may be one of the two things happening... my guess...
(1) Technical problems.... OR (2) USCIS has stopped updating the website so as the general public, if using a tracker software would not know the changes... and only the idividual would come to know through email/mail
This is my guess only. I may be wrong too

USCIS e-mail: No update

I did my FP-2 on May 15th and was updated by USCIS on their website on May 28 as FP received but I did not receive any e-mail from USCIS till this day. The "e-mail on" feature is "Y". I do not know why that would happen.

No Update

Did the 2nd FP on May 13 and status changed on USCIS website on May25 saying we received second FP. Never received any email even though email feature was turned on.

It seems like there maybe some issues with their system.

I will vote for technical glitch or some other issue...

as I sent the RFE response on 5/20... my status changed on 5/28 to received and I did got email...
on 6/3 the date again changed but status was same so did not got any email...

on 6/8 got the email that my case is approved... and online status is also changed....

mine case is from NSC.

but for one of my coworker so has case in TSC, he got the approval letter on 5/25... for him online message still says ... "we have received this application on ......" (I-485 receipt notice message) ... in fact his message was never changed in last 2 years.. (since feb2002)...