In distress....planning to withdraw 485..pls help

How to re-schdule or delay

Hi Cool

I am in the similar situation of yours, I would like to know what did you do to buy 2 and half months time from INS, Could you please let me know? I called the number given in the notice earlier they said I should do before the specified time.

Also, what reason I could give to convence INS for more time

Thanks

Hi,

Just send them a letter with your notice that you cant attend because of some personal emergency...

They will give you 84 days default extension...the problem is i already have one & wondering if i will be able to get the 2nd one or not

best wishes

cool-indian

Don't withdraw 485

My RD date is also in Dec 01 and my FP is done in Mar02 and I am waiting and as many are saying here I am not expecting approval before Dec.
Be cool and get married soon.

help....

Hi,

I guess you may be right but keep in mind that the CSC is moving too fast these days....my freind got his oct 11th 485 cleared a week back...infact he even got his GC stamped today...which good news for u...but not good for me..:(....

I am trying to ask INS for another rescheduling of FP..I dont know if they will give me or not but I want to still try as I am still single. I guess this is only was to delay my GC....

am sure i am the only one in this forus who wasnt his GC delayed..:)..anway i guess its the circumstances......

Cool Indian

Any status update on your GC or 485 withdrawal.

I am also in a boat more worse than yours.

I understand K3 is for US citizens. Is that true or can Permanent Resisdents also use it.

Any idea how to get postponement of FP........

My FP notice say's that FP needs to be done before Oct'02 or consider that I-484 is void.

Is that true.

help ?

circumstances???????????????

cool_indian,

What are the circumstances, you'r talking about????????????? NEVER EVER stop your GC process, and don't worry about your future wife. As somebody already said in this thread, if you are lucky, you'll get a right partner before your approval. Even single Indian GC holders are getting married and bringing their spouses here. There'll be lot of ways once you have your GC. BUT IF THE GC IS DENIED, you have to go back. Remember that.

Best wishes

:)