In Dillemma-- pls help with ur experiences

I140helppls

Registered Users (C)
My I140 is pending at CSC for alomst an year now. (RD is 5/30/2003.) It is NOT FILED concurrently .Also my company will not file I485 till I140 is approved.
Also mine is using a sub. labor. I am hearing from a lot of people that I140 using sub labor and not concurrent might take very very long, so its better for me to move on and do something . Now do something means finding another company that has a pre approved labor or startiong again. I am looking for u guys views. do u guys think the same .can u share some positive experiences regarding people who did not file concurrently and got approved

As far as i know, in I-140, there will not be any priority based on a regular labor or a substituted labor.

It all depends on the inspector working on the 'pile' of cases.

You need to ask your attorney to start a fax enquiry, immediately.

Search in http://www.google.com for the string "CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER GUIDELINES".

Download the pdf in one of the links in the search results and in the pdf look for "CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER FAX INQUIRY SHEET"

If you look for an employer who has pre-approved labor you need to make sure that company has the financial ability of the company in terms of "net income"

If you look for an employer with >100 employees and having a pre-approved labor that would be the first one I would take.

re:

gcpend .
thanks for ur response.
how should i ask the potential company that has a pre approved labor for such info. do i tell them that i need ur financial info etc or should i hire a lawyer and he can get all that info and let me know whether it would be a good idea to join the company. how to verify that they have > 100 people . what else should i be looking out for ??

I140helppls,
Perhaps u cud file 485 on ur own.. i have read lot of discussions where ppl have file 485 on their own..

jsut a thought

Re: re:

You need to remove the messages in your sent folders also. Because still I could not.

--Vortex.
Originally posted by I140helppls
pls send pm now. i cleaned previous messages

guys
heard that subs labor 140 apps are being subjected to very deep scrutiny. esp in calif center. i remember seeing some cases go that way ..some linux guy i guess. i also saw rajiv responding to his S.O.S after denial. So be very cautious if you are putting ur eggs in the subs labout basket.
--WL