• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

In Ankara we got visa & yellow cutted ear envelope

hmbv20

Registered Users (C)
successful CP in Ankara,we got visa

At least, I & my wife & our son,got the visa in ankara.We went to ankara 4 mounths ago,interview was very very simple & the consular officer asked 2-3 questions about our jobs & our sponsor.Then we came back to Iran, our security clearance announced after 3 mounths & again we went to ankara 10 days ago,we went to embassy monday & recieved our visa friday. I will be glad to reply your questions chiefly Iranian winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats for your family visa.
It should be so worderful for you.

what was you case number and when was your interview?
How long your security clearance took?
Did you have second trip to ankara to get your visa?

hmbv20 said:
At least, I & my wife & our son,got the visa in ankara.I will be glad to reply your questions chiefly Iranian winners.
Congratulations
It will be so great if you can share your experience with Iranian winners. My specific questions are:
1. Had you received your second package before your number was current?
2. What specific documents do they need from Iranians?
3. What did you present for your affidavit of support? Could you please mention the documents you gave them regarding this issue?
4. How long did it take to have the visa on your passport after you were interviewed? I mean, how long did your clearance check take to be ready?

I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you.
Best

3wishes said:
Congrats for your family visa.
It should be so worderful for you.

what was you case number and when was your interview?
How long your security clearance took?
Did you have second trip to ankara to get your visa?

Hi dear friend
Our case number was under 1000
Our security clearance took 3 mounths
Yes we had second trip to ankara to get visa

pscl said:
Congratulations
It will be so great if you can share your experience with Iranian winners. My specific questions are:
1. Had you received your second package before your number was current?
2. What specific documents do they need from Iranians?
3. What did you present for your affidavit of support? Could you please mention the documents you gave them regarding this issue?
4. How long did it take to have the visa on your passport after you were interviewed? I mean, how long did your clearance check take to be ready?

I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you.
Best

Hi dear friend
1.Yes
2.You must read carefully second package
3.Form I-134, W2 & 1040 tax forms [year 2005]
4. 3 mounths

Hi hmbv20 and congrats again :)
I'm Iranian too, and have a question:
I know I-134 is affidavit of support form and form 1040 is tax return but i don't know what W2 form is?
is it bank statement form or something? :confused:
would you please tell me more about it and how to get it!?
THANX and good luck ;)

Moabrake

Salam,agha tabrik be shoma va khanevadaton
agha chand ta soal ba arz sharmandegi
1- forme i864 ham mitone baraye support bashe?
2-passporteton ke visa khorde bod tosh be koja post kardan?
3-to interview dovom ham soal javab khasi kardan?
4-baraye raftan interview dovom montazere site ankara shodid va onja shomaraton omad ya peigiri khasi kardid?
5-aya modat 3 mah normalesh hast va mamolan in hodode tolmikeshe?

Ishalah ke movafagh bashid
Ghobanat
Bahram

gr8ideaman said:
Hi hmbv20 and congrats again :)
I'm Iranian too, and have a question:
I know I-134 is affidavit of support form and form 1040 is tax return but i don't know what W2 form is?
is it bank statement form or something? :confused:
would you please tell me more about it and how to get it!?
THANX and good luck ;)

W2 is one kind of tax form that your sponsor must send for you.

to hmbv

hmbv20 said:
W2 is one kind of tax form that your sponsor must send for you.
congratulations ,with my best wishes 4u,my quetion is, is it necessary for all of the family to go and get the passports after name check announced at ankara embassy website or just the father could go and get all the family' passports?waiting for your reply.

hmbv20 said:
At least, I & my wife & our son,got the visa in ankara.We went to ankara 4 mounths ago,interview was very very simple & the consular officer asked 2-3 questions about our jobs & our sponsor.Then we came back to Iran, our security clearance announced after 3 mounths & again we went to ankara 10 days ago,we went to embassy monday & recieved our visa friday. I will be glad to reply your questions chiefly Iranian winners.
hi hmbv20
congratulations. I have a question from your first interview.
1- did u, your wife and son seperately have an interview or all of u had it all toghether?
2- did u pay $755 for each of you? or it was just for winner and 2 of u paid $350 less than the winner?
3- did u stay in the hotel said has told before?

I hope to here from when u arrive to us

by the way thankes for your calling.

dv

jin464 said:
congratulations ,with my best wishes 4u,my quetion is, is it necessary for all of the family to go and get the passports after name check announced at ankara embassy website or just the father could go and get all the family' passports?waiting for your reply.

only principle applicant must go but it is better that ask from embassy

erfan said:
hi hmbv20
congratulations. I have a question from your first interview.
1- did u, your wife and son seperately have an interview or all of u had it all toghether?
2- did u pay $755 for each of you? or it was just for winner and 2 of u paid $350 less than the winner?
3- did u stay in the hotel said has told before?

I hope to here from when u arrive to us

by the way thankes for your calling.

1.all together

2.755 $ for every person even for baby

salam

Salam dostan,aghayon kasi mitone linke forme i134 ro baram befreste,mamnon misham.
Bahram

salam

salam be hamegi,kasi mitone va otf kone linke forme i134 ro baram befreste.
mamnon.Bahram

to hmbv

hmbv20 said:
only principle applicant must go but it is better that ask from embassy
thanx so much,but what did u do related to security check?did u go alone second time to ankara or with all the family?waiting for your reply

jin464 said:
thanx so much,but what did u do related to security check?did u go alone second time to ankara or with all the family?waiting for your reply

Hi
About me,my wife was winner & we went to ankara together,second time. I asked from embassy & they reply, as principle applicant my wife can go with our passports & get the visa .

to hmbv

hmbv20 said:
Hi
About me,my wife was winner & we went to ankara together,second time. I asked from embassy & they reply, as principle applicant my wife can go with our passports & get the visa .
thanx and best wishes 4u,ghorbanet

ye soal

Salam,aya dar morede hesab banki khode afrad ham sola mikone va lazeme meghdare khasi pol to hesab bashe va printesho bebarim,aya miporse aslan ya faghat support onvar moheme?
agar kasi baz amare hotel haye digari dare (be joz hotel agha saeed ke etelaatemon kamele dar morde on) bege khili khob mishe va ya jaye ke beshe hotel monaseb gereft.ghorbane hamegi
be omide movafaghiat hameye irania
Bahram