important

should we open a myspace account...haha...at least this whole situation didnt kill my sense of humor...thx...if anyone else knows anything that can help us please help...so that should do it until i get ny work permit or whatever comes first?

but if i cant show them the same addres as my girls on an iD what prevents me to tell them we live 2gether?are they gonna check us?oh btw making love to her is amazing...lol

Hi:

Thanks for feeling the need to share that with us. I have a feeling you are a good candidate for a Stokes interview ------if they ask you about your sex life, you will sing like a bird.

they are already having sex! That won't be the problem... Now when they ask what side of the bed does your wife sleeps on? Color of microwave? Name of your neighbors? He will be toast!

what is stokes interview ? is that good or bad if u have to go to it? so what if i say about our private life ...isnt that the point but without details......someone please explain me

what is stokes interview ? is that good or bad if u have to go to it? so what if i say about our private life ...isnt that the point but without details......someone please explain me

No, that is not the point. The point is that you entered a bona fide marriage - a marriage entered into in good faith. Your sex life is none of USCIS's business. They can ask whether the marriage has been consummated and that's that. If you choose do give them broader power than that, feel free. Since you were willing to comment on the quality of your sex life to the entire newsgroup, I am sure you will have no problem volunteering that information to the officer.

Good luck.