Important - Retro

I did !!

Called the number and they transferred to Delaware(the place i live) and i pledged my support.

They took my address and they said they will pass along.

I urge my fellow citizens to do the same.

Called the said number. THey connected me to Illinois Senator Mr. Durbin's office. Told operator that I want to request Mr Durbin to support Kennedy - Mc cain bill foir Immigration reforms. Operator just took my zip code not even my name.

I would urge everyone who read this forums to call number. I have a quesion, will it harm if I call multiple times ( :rolleyes: ) ?

Just did that!

Just follow the link and filled out the form.

It automatically sent 3 copies: 1 for each US Senator, and 1 for local congressman.

All we can do is Try

I send emails via this website. I have sent emails previously through the senators own websites also. I am In CO and the US Senate Rep - Thomas G. Tancredo - is one of those guys who wants to BAN imigration/GCs...completely. I dont know how much we can appeal to people like him. US Senate and House is full of people like him thats the reason why although we are among the most honest and hard working people in this country, no one cares. Trust me nothing will be dont to alleviate our isses, its just going to be a Black Hole. All they want us for is working hard while they can vacation themselves in Aruba.... They dont want us to have any other previlidge in this country.....This is the hard truth ..and ALL WE CAN DO IS TRY....thats the harshest realty.

Guys,

Is there any hope of being able to file I-485 soon? Or should we go back to India for good.

EB3. PD 12/2002.
Labor Certified
I-140 filed 9/15/05.
I-485 Retro affected. Not filed.

Appears this bill is for those illegal immgrants who are already in US and for those who are not employment based. Does this bill benefit the employment based workers (EB1, EB2 and EB3) from India and China? Also if the 7% limit for India and China is still there, this bill won't do a lot to relive the backlog for indians and chinese.

The McCain bill should have some positive affects to people from China and India. The 7% per country quota is not changed, but the total number of visas available will be increased from 140,000 to 290,000 if the bill becomes the law. That's to say, both China and India will get 20300 visas in the future instead of 9800 visas today.

fiveice

Last edited by a moderator:
Called the number and sent the email to the mentioned link
--shishe

Last edited by a moderator:
What did he mean?

I'm really curious: Why the hell should I feel pleased if "only 16" signed on this bill? The original text from the Congressman:

Thank you for contacting me regarding H.R. 2330, the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act. I appreciate hearing from you.

As you know, this bill aims to improve border security and immigration. You may be pleased to know that only 16 of my colleagues have signed on as cosponsors of the bill, which is currently pending review before several Committees of jurisdiction. While I do not serve on any of these particular panels, I can assure you that I will recall your concerns should the bill reach the floor of the full House for a vote.