Important: Please sign the petition - Backlogs in I-485 Processing

Spouses and Children

Tonight, let's ask our spouses and children to sign the petition. I will get the signature of my wife, tonight.

Spouses, Children, Roommates

My wife signed the petition. My daughter is too young( < 3 yrs) to sign(she is a US Citizen).
Bachelors, please ask your roommates to sign the petition. Please write neatly written flyers and put them in indian grocery stores. In the flyer just say that "A petition is going to be submitted to BCIS to accelerate Employment based Greencard processing. Please sign the petition at www.immigration.com . Please look for the link named General I-485 Backlog Petition . This link is available at the the beginning of the Main page at this web site" .
PS : Please don't mention the actual Petition URL(as appears in my signature) in the fliers. People can't remember that.

Last edited by a moderator:

I contacted the following organization to extend their support for our petition:
1. AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
2. AILF (American Immigration Law Foundation)

I contacted the following organization to extend their support for our petition. Also requested them to post the link our petition on their home page and also requested them to forward the link of our petition to the registered members of their network
1. ISN(Immigrants Support Network)
2. Rupnet.com
3. Immihelp.com
4. Imminfo.com
5. Sulekha.com

I contacted the following immigration attorneys to extend their support for our petition. Also requested them to post the link of our petition on their home page .

1. Law offices of Carl Shusterman
2. Law offices of Sheela Murthy
3. The Oh Law Firm Matthew Oh
4. Law offices of Paul B. Christensen
5. Law offices of Neena Bohra
6. The Messersmith Law Firm
7. Law offices of Latour and Lleras
8. Cyrus D. Mehta & Associates, PLLC

I contacted the following immigration attorneys(Michigan) to extend their support for our petition. Also requested them to post the link of our petition on their home page .
1. Law offices of Amarnath Gowda
2. M.A. Topoleski & Associates PLC
3. Law offices of Roger R. Rathi
4. Law offices of Peter Antone

I'll inform you all when(if!!!) I hear from them.

BTW, I also provided them link to our main petition discussion thread ( Employment based immigration backlog petition
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94080)

Edison,
This is great.

How about carrying ads in newspapers . I am willing to contribute.
Also Cyrus Mehta appears on ASIA TV channels. We might want to send him this link too so that he can display it on one of is shows.
http://www.cyrusmehta.com/about_cyrus.asp

Originally posted by Edison

I contacted the following organization to extend their support for our petition:
1. AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
2. AILF (American Immigration Law Foundation)

I contacted the following organization to extend their support for our petition. Also requested them to post the link our petition on their home page and also requested them to forward the link of our petition to the registered members of their network
1. ISN(Immigrants Support Network)
2. Rupnet.com
3. Immihelp.com
4. Imminfo.com
5. Sulekha.com

I contacted the following immigration attorneys to extend their support for our petition. Also requested them to post the link our petition on their home page .

1. Law offices of Carl Shusterman
2. Law offices of Sheela Murthy
3. The Oh Law Firm Matthew Oh
4. Law offices of Paul B. Christensen
5. Law offices of Neena Bohra
6. The Messersmith Law Firm

I contacted the following immigration attorneys(Michigan) to extend their support for our petition. Also requested them to post the link our petition on their home page .
1. Law offices of Amarnath Gowda
2. M.A. Topoleski & Associates PLC
3. Law offices of Roger R. Rathi
4. Law offices of Peter Antone

I'll inform you all when(if!!!) I hear from them.

Hats Off

Hi Edison,
Hats off to your efforts. I know your dedication. That's why i didn't allow any minor issue to blow up our unity. I hope that every body here contributes in their own way towards spreading the gospel word about our petition.
BTW, I appreciate the selfless service of Sai-2367 who is still working for the petition even though he already got his approval.

Is there a way to know how many people (count of signs) signed? If one sees the count then there might be more chances of encouragement in him/her to sign the petition.

yudhister,

You can go to the petition website and see all signers' names and info. Count the number yourself!

Compaqdb

compaqdb

Thanks for your suggestion. I was actually scratching my head thinking about how will i know about how many people have signed. Now i know how to do it.

Error in - submitting

Hai
When I choose "MA" , msg box pop's up saying it is not valid State ... Please fix this issue

Easy way to COUNT No_Of Signatures

Steps to Count::

STEP 1:

Goto "Current List of Signatures" page by clicking "View Signatures" Button

STEP2:

Focus your mouse cursor anywhere on the page..

STEP3:

Click CTRL + A together (Select ALL)

STEP4:

Click CTRL + C together (Copy)

STEP5:

Open Microsoft Excel and PASTE (CTRL + V)

STEP6:

I geuss I don't need to tell you further how to count.....

Currently Count is 501 ..........

you can count this way.

go to that page, show signature, and ctrl+A, ctrl+C, open an excel file, ctrl+V (copy the signature to the excel) and then from the line number, you should be able to see number of ppl signed

right now about 500...

oop, someone post it 1minute earlier than me... :D :D

No Need to be THAT COMPLEX
To count the signatures:

1. Go to the signature page @ http://www1.immigration.com/ins-tracker/petition_I485.

2. On the IE tool bar, select EDIT, then SELECT ALL, then COPY. 3. Open your EXCEL program. Select EDIT, then PASTE. Then Select the last column(comment) and delete it. Scroll to the end of the speadsheet page and check the number on the left. Make sure to substract the top several rows to figure out the final number.

Now it has 508 signatures at 4:12pm EST.

so far 560 as of 09/05/2003 ET 5:47 PM

I remember a story of millions of united ants killing a gaint wild serpent. Guys, This petition is for us. Please sign it.