Important: Please sign the petition - Backlogs in I-485 Processing

Mass Emails

All of you, please Sign the petition now and send Mass Emails to all your friends asking them to sign at the above link.

Guys please don't use fuzzy name and dates when you sign petition otherwise everything will go in vain. BCIS may cross check for its authenticity.

could someone without pending case sign?

I am thinking to get some friend (co-worker) sign, they know how much pain it's for me. they are us citizen though, could they sign?

BTW: vijayrc, i like your signature..:)

Only I485 applicants should sign the petition

Make sure that we ask only Employment based I485 applicants to sign. Let's not make our petition is frivolous.

Good Job

Keep up the good work and try to keep it top .. So that people get an opportunity to sign this form.

Well Posted this link at www.rupnet.com Discussion Boards[485-CSC/VSC/TSC/NSC] and emailed rup@rupnet.com to email this petition link to all its 485 Registered user's email address..
Hope something works out from this..!

Meanwhile lets pass on this link to all our know friends/fellow-sufferers/yahoogroups we are part of..!!

Re: Only I485 applicants should sign the petition

Originally posted by dsatish
Make sure that we ask only Employment based I485 applicants to sign. Let's not make our petition is frivolous.

I have already mailed it to many requesting friends those who are awaiting lobor to sign as this would benefit them as well.

Do you guys think that would be against our interest.

Re: Re: Only I485 applicants should sign the petition

Originally posted by topazB
I have already mailed it to many requesting friends those who are awaiting lobor to sign as this would benefit them as well.

Do you guys think that would be against our interest.

Please see Rajiv's reply posted on our main thread. It's for everyone.

Originally posted by operations
The petition can be signed by ANYONE at all. Even those who are not in immigration process. It is from all of us and our supporters.

Thanks Edison for the clarification.

Guys we have crossed 100 signature mark already. Congratulation.

Let us shoot for 1000 at least. Guys, let everyone you know be aware of this petition. Let each one of us take a target of ensuring at least 5 signatures from our friends. That will make it a big number.

Re: Petition link in sigature

Can I suggest that everyone put the petition link in your signature?

The link will go whenever and wherever you post.

Re: Re: Petition link in sigature

Originally posted by YJay
Can I suggest that everyone put the petition link in your signature?

The link will go whenever and wherever you post.

Even after inserting the link between" " "", it didn't work, could you please cut and paste your signature from profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Petition link in sigature

It goes like this:

Please sign Petitioin for EB I-485 backlog reduction at

"[url=" the complete link] the text (complete link) for display "[/url]" (remove quotation marks)

Originally posted by Edison
Even after inserting the link between" " "", it didn't work, could you please cut and paste your signature from profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
To put the petition link in signature

Go to your "Profile", click on the "user cp" button, click on the "edit profile tab", in the signature box type the text included in the attached ASCII file.

Please DONT keep this thread at top. I would prefer it to be a floating thread than a fixed thread. Let's keep it lively every minute with the latest updates.
CHEERS.