Important - Please do not support the AILF Class Action Lawsuit

what about EB1 candidates.....is uscis going to say that they had a ton of pending applications all of a sudden when this category was current all the time...

no that deserves a lawsuite as how they can make it unavailable by giving visa numbers to other categories.

i support the lawsuit for the benefit of all candidates....so that everyone can get EAD and after six months many people can leave exploiting employer leading to a better job market.

I can see only one real benefit which AILF can get if lawsuit is won.
USCIS may be obliged to accept July's filers later (when their PD become current again) based on the current low fees and to extend duration of validity of the medical examination which people did.

All other things is just emotional stuff and I doubt that USCIS will revise their position and lawsuit can be won.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread starter MA_Labor is a selfish guy as you can see in his signature that he already has an EAD from 2004. So he cares only about his GC. But all these days he enjoyed his EAD (benefits are pay raise, better jobs, own business, etc.,) where others couldn't get it.

I'm still on H1 my friend. In fact it's my 8th year on H1. What are you talking about?

I warned in the very beginning, if I oppose this lawsuit, it doesn't mean I am against people getting their GC. All I wanted to say is that we should evaluate the consequences before we get all emotional (right said sfmars).

Nobody knows how the courts can rule. They may just say that USCIS will need to accept all applications send to them before 2nd July.
There is no down side for the litigation.
MA_Labor thinks he will get a refusal on his case. He also thinks USCIS will make categories current in October...:p This has nothing to do with USCIS and everything to do with MA_Labor.

Dude, you’re like a stray dog that keeps barking and follows you wherever you go. Irritating little Chihuahua. I’ve ignored you so far but you’ve been pretty obstinate.

You’ve done my psychoanalysis and figured out what my ulterior motives are. So in order to remain fair, let me take a stab at you.
  • You probably don’t have an American education, in fact I’d be surprised if you have any education at all.
  • You live in a 1 bedroom apartment with 7 other guys
  • You never tip in Restaurants
  • You always move in large group of desis
  • At work you communicate in your native language
  • You drive a 1995 toyota corolla
  • You still wear the clothes you bought in India
Well, I can keep on going and you know I’m right on the mark. Hey btw, everyone knows what you’re going to resort to next, so save it. I’m not going to respond to you ever after this.

I'm still on H1 my friend. In fact it's my 8th year on H1. What are you talking about?

I warned in the very beginning, if I oppose this lawsuit, it doesn't mean I am against people getting their GC. All I wanted to say is that we should evaluate the consequences before we get all emotional (right said sfmars).
F**k you. You may still have an EAD for almost 2 or 3 years and if you are married your spouse is already having/enjoyed an EAD/SSN. Your selfishness affects others. Don't try to fool others by starting a thread like this. You are no different than me except your state has processed your labor faster for you to get an EAD when compared to my labor retrogressed state (Maryland)

Sorry, I got to you...:p
You seem to be more agitated than everybody who is still waiting to be current??

Dude, you’re like a stray dog that keeps barking and follows you wherever you go. Irritating little Chihuahua. I’ve ignored you so far but you’ve been pretty obstinate.

You’ve done my psychoanalysis and figured out what my ulterior motives are. So in order to remain fair, let me take a stab at you.
  • You probably don’t have an American education, in fact I’d be surprised if you have any education at all.
  • You live in a 1 bedroom apartment with 7 other guys
  • You never tip in Restaurants
  • You always move in large group of desis
  • At work you communicate in your native language
  • You drive a 1995 toyota corolla
  • You still wear the clothes you bought in India
Well, I can keep on going and you know I’m right on the mark. Hey btw, everyone knows what you’re going to resort to next, so save it. I’m not going to respond to you ever after this.

F**k you. You may still have an EAD for almost 2 or 3 years and if you are married your spouse is already having/enjoyed an EAD/SSN. Your selfishness affects others. Don't try to fool others by starting a thread like this. You are no different than me except your state has processed your labor faster for you to get an EAD when compared to my labor retrogressed state (Maryland)

Hey, mind your language. It's an internet forum so you think you can say anything on the pretext of anonymity. You'd be pi**ing in your pants right now if you were in front of me.

I started this thread to voice my opinion. There are a lot of people who agree with me. You can't win an argument just by hurling profanities.

btw if your labor took so long in MD, your PD should have been current long time back. Anyways I don't give a sh*t about your personal situation and I won't bother responding to your mindless remarks... You really are mad madboy.

Sorry, I got to you...:p
You seem to be more agitated than everybody who is still waiting to be current??

I think I knocked some sense into you. No personal attacks this time and thus I'm responding. To answer you remark. I am not at all agitated. You and some other members seem to be agitated. I am just voicing my opinion. If you don't agree there are better ways to respond.

btw if your labor took so long in MD, your PD should have been current long time back. Anyways I don't give a sh*t about your personal situation and I won't bother responding to your mindless remarks... You really are mad madboy.
That clearly shows that you know/care nothing/little about others feelings or situations. EB3 PD was never current until June 07 after they retrogressed back in 2005. My labor cleared only in August 06.

Indians were affected behind the screens so far. But only this time they were openly affected financially & mentally due to fraudulent activities or malpractice by DOS/CIS. Lot of people’s vacation period was cancelled/interrupted. US has been fair for everyone except Indians so far and nobody questioned it until now. This is the only chance we have. We don't need your support as you said. But don't try to create a thread just to show your Desi mentality even here.

Lawsuit will be filed by some sponsored company. It won't affect anyone individually. At least try to be united now.

This guy is tough to deal with. Thanks MA_Labor & others for giving me an opportunity to say a few words in this thread. I am quiting this thread.

Yours Madboy (Mentally affected boy).

This is what we Indians are all about...throw "keechad" at each other..no wonder British ruled for centuries. Come on grow up and come up with some thing constructive.

Regards

Who ever not able to 485 file because of “current flip flop” is in highly emotional state. It is understandable. However, this thread led to vulgar. One should relax their mind and emotion to analyze the truth. However, they did not analyze the retrogression as well as INA well. I am neither supporting nor opposing law suit. I am writing just my opinion about the merit of the law suit, as I was watching the retro last 3 years and analyzing various available data. Don’t jump on me if you don’t like my posting.

If you watched retro for last 3 years, you should have questioned how it is possible to make all "current" in July. There was a huge controversial argument that EB3-India may not move for decades till EB3-ROW become current. Any one with least knowledge should have got big doubt on initial July VB. After seeing June approvals (particularly EB3 India) pouring in this forum in the first week of June, I thought that in July VB EB3-India will become “U” and EB2 India may move couple of months. On the other hand July VB was completely opposite. I felt that, it has some mistake. No one wondered or questioned. Everyone rushed to file 485 on joy. It is something similar to a hypothetical situation, if some one comes and tells you that Aishwarya Roy is willing to marry you. You should have first got doubt and called Aishwarya Roy to find out whether she is really willing to marry you, before making arrangements for marriage. Now you made arrangements for marriage and filing law suit against her. If Aishwarya Roy says that she has no intension to marry you, no court can force her. Same situation here. If DOS/CIS says no visa number available to accept new application, no court can force them. Even without updated VB and a notice by USCIS on July 2, they are protected by INA. In other workers category they did not do so in June. As per law “an immigrant visa number immediately available at the time of making an application of AOS”. Now they are more protected, because of notice they given to customers on July 2 and informed the customer that no numbers available. Therefore, the law suit will not survive. If they accept 485 in July, it is just by a mercy or a humble request by the flower campaign, not by law.

Everyone, forget the amount of help USCIS are doing now, particularly to EB3-India. The demand for ROW is considerably increasing. There is no static boundary to stop the demand forEB3-ROW and EB2-ROW. ROW takes most of the visas due to PERM and its boundary is dynamically expanding every month by fresh applicants, by forcing EB3-India in Stone Age cutoff dates. USCIS felt that if this happens continuously, EB3 India never moves further past Apr 2001 bottle neck (due to 7% quota). They took a very smart decision to give all the numbers to old EB3 guys. Now they gave the numbers to EB3, EB2 folks in India, China and Mexico. That’s why June VB, India could go up to June 2003. It is a big favor to India, China and Mexico. Everyone from India should thank USCIS instead of suing them.

perm_lc,
Can you litigate on behalf of USCIS against AILF and give the Aishwarya 'Roy' reasoning. It should greatly help us out.
Hilarious...:p :p
Aishwarya 'Roy' is the only good thing in this thread:p :p Better to close this thread before it gets out of hand.

Who ever not able to 485 file because of “current flip flop” is in highly emotional state. It is understandable. However, this thread led to vulgar. One should relax their mind and emotion to analyze the truth. However, they did not analyze the retrogression as well as INA well. I am neither supporting nor opposing law suit. I am writing just my opinion about the merit of the law suit, as I was watching the retro last 3 years and analyzing various available data. Don’t jump on me if you don’t like my posting.

If you watched retro for last 3 years, you should have questioned how it is possible to make all "current" in July. There was a huge controversial argument that EB3-India may not move for decades till EB3-ROW become current. Any one with least knowledge should have got big doubt on initial July VB. After seeing June approvals (particularly EB3 India) pouring in this forum in the first week of June, I thought that in July VB EB3-India will become “U” and EB2 India may move couple of months. On the other hand July VB was completely opposite. I felt that, it has some mistake. No one wondered or questioned. Everyone rushed to file 485 on joy. It is something similar to a hypothetical situation, if some one comes and tells you that Aishwarya Roy is willing to marry you. You should have first got doubt and called Aishwarya Roy to find out whether she is really willing to marry you, before making arrangements for marriage. Now you made arrangements for marriage and filing law suit against her. If Aishwarya Roy says that she has no intension to marry you, no court can force her. Same situation here. If DOS/CIS says no visa number available to accept new application, no court can force them. Even without updated VB and a notice by USCIS on July 2, they are protected by INA. In other workers category they did not do so in June. As per law “an immigrant visa number immediately available at the time of making an application of AOS”. Now they are more protected, because of notice they given to customers on July 2 and informed the customer that no numbers available. Therefore, the law suit will not survive. If they accept 485 in July, it is just by a mercy or a humble request by the flower campaign, not by law.

Everyone, forget the amount of help USCIS are doing now, particularly to EB3-India. The demand for ROW is considerably increasing. There is no static boundary to stop the demand forEB3-ROW and EB2-ROW. ROW takes most of the visas due to PERM and its boundary is dynamically expanding every month by fresh applicants, by forcing EB3-India in Stone Age cutoff dates. USCIS felt that if this happens continuously, EB3 India never moves further past Apr 2001 bottle neck (due to 7% quota). They took a very smart decision to give all the numbers to old EB3 guys. Now they gave the numbers to EB3, EB2 folks in India, China and Mexico. That’s why June VB, India could go up to June 2003. It is a big favor to India, China and Mexico. Everyone from India should thank USCIS instead of suing them.

One thing is for certain the USCIS will not adjudicate on emotional grounds, that is certain, but the next question is if there will be any repercussions to those that do file the lawsuit.
I do not think the USCIS or anyone can touch an issued Green Card (of the 25,000), I can see wads of greenbacks if they do, any lawyer will be willing to fight pro bono.
So you are right that careful reading of the fine print especially the legal grammar is absolutely required.

On another note maybe the quality of service is directly related to the number of Gonzalezes, Martinezes and Lopezes out there in the USCIS i guess.

This is a very emotional time, I do hope everyone that invested in this system is ultimately rewarded, in my opinion the lawsuit cannot be detrimental in any way.If it fails at least you've tried.

With everyone on the lawsuit bandwagon, why not have a lawsuit for all the EB1 candidates who have been current all along , guys who hardly saw any recent approvals and their numbers suddenly become unavailable out of the blue. Clearly their numbers were given away to EB3/EB2. How come no one is protesting that?

The question is not that are they wrong or are we wrong? It is the rules that they are twisting,they should have stopped taking the application after july 31st. Did anyone of you expected the VB to be current?For most of us the answer is "NO".So if no action is taken now ,they are gonna take us for granted.
I think I made my point clear

The question is not that are they wrong or are we wrong? It is the rules that they are twisting,they should have stopped taking the application after july 31st. Did anyone of you expected the VB to be current?For most of us the answer is "NO".So if no action is taken now ,they are gonna take us for granted.
I think I made my point clear

They have been taking all of us for granted for a long time ever since this process started, else there would have been a VERY vocal outcry to our predicament just as people are picketing enmasse on behalf of the illegals.
Lawsuit or no lawsuit, they will still remain cold and dates will move giving snails competition.
The legal angle is more complex but they can just state that the visa bulletin is only an estimate of movement and can be revised as numbers get filled up.

They aren't even listening to the likes of Gates and co why will they listen to a bunch of lawyers' writs?

There is always a first time

I know there are quit alot of legal implications.But trying to fight for justice is what we can do so lets give a try.Since we are all highly skilled professional class so we will follow the path of non violence and awareness.And as I said there is always a first time for everything.:)

I'm screwed up this time too (including July 07 VB)

Hey Guys (whoever is supporting this thread) / MA_Labor,

Tell me whether i way to worry about this stupid July'07 VB fiasco or not?

I'm in my 8th yr H1B extn now. Came in to US early 2000. I'd applied my EB3 RIR labor in the Aug 04. Cleared LC in July 05 after a big query (Went thru so many process). At the same time my wife was pregnant and due (first kid) in Aug 04. I applied visitor visa for my inlaws and it got rejected b'cos of a silly reason.

Applied I-140/I485 (concurrent) in Oct 04. My wife got EAD/AP in Dec'05 & i got my EAD/AP in Feb'05 after a RFE (Photos)

We both never used EAD to work. All the time until now we are in and maintaining H1 & H4 status. Suddenly my I-140 got denied (A2P) in Sep 05 (totally it's not my fault) & in another 5 months my 6 yrs H1B limit is getting over. So i had to file MTR/Appeal in Oct 05 and based on that i got my 7th H1B extn. Remember now our EADs & APs became Invalid. Guess what now 2nd pregnancy (unexpected though:)) If we get the negative decision from AAO we have to leave US. So, i'd applied PERM in EB2 on April 06 and got it cleared. After that i filed 2nd I-140 based on PERM Labor and thank god now this time it's cleared. My 2nd kid born. So based on my new I-140 i'd applied 3 yrs H1B extn and got the approval recently.

See now after July 07 VB in June...i prepared all the docs for my I-485 and sent to attorney after all these medicals etc.., (spending lot of money for all....i mean for ALL...those who work for blood sucking desi consulting companies know what i meant ALL here). I really upset & frustrated with all these things man...i'm going to see another max 2 years (until my current H1 expires). If i'm not going to get atleast EAD by that time...there is no point staying in this country by having GC dreams. If my average life is 70 years...if i stay here in these conditions i'll surely die in 50 years (only 16 yrs left). You don't know how many places i moved so far (average 1 move per year) by doing this contract jobs....not able to find time to learn good paying skills. Suck it up man i wonder myself how i got so patience with all these things. Probably marriage & kids & responsibilties being a father...otherwise this is not me...

Last week....since they didn't filed...I-485 i asked lawyer to inquire atleast about my Appeal which was due from very long time...he and my employer telling me now (y'day) that my case got denied at AAO itseems. Comeon guys...now tell me... whether i shoudn't worry about this July VB fiasco?

Until now i'd applied 6 H1Bs (in 7 years)...I can't look for good stable permanent job since i'm already out of 6 yrs of H1B & not having EAD. My wife is wasting all her Education since she cannot work from last 5 years. This year she applied for her H1 through some consulting company...her H1 is not selected in the lottery...oh...man i tired of all of these things. So...whatever i'm earning after paying taxes...spending most of it...by leading luxurious life...having one good SUV & good Car and living in apartments forever....i don't have a house....since i can't afford for it and also b'cos of my permanent f***-in* moving...contract jobs. I can write more...but got to go!

I strongly support the AILF Class Action Lawsuit and those affected by this need justice...!

Hey Guys (whoever is supporting this thread) / MA_Labor,

Tell me whether i way to worry about this stupid July'07 VB fiasco or not?

Is.
no :); you should not worry about the fiasco ..u have lots of other things to worry ..get involved with yr kids and enjoy