Important information to many people

no_hope_gc

I filed my 140/ead/ap/485 in dec 2004.
I have done my FP two months back.
I did not received any approvals till now.
I went to local office for I-EAD. They it is on "hold"
Then I called VSC one month back. Today I received letter from USCIS. The matter is like below.

"On all concurrently filed applications a prima facie review is conducted upon receipting of the applications. If any initial evidence required at the time of filing is missing from the I-140 application, a processing hold is placed on all other concurrently filed applications and a request for additional evidence is sent on the I-140 application. All processing hold remains until the request for addintional evidence is received and reviewed at this center."

Then I contacted my Lawyer. He said that he did not received any RFE or anything on I-140 till now. And in USCIS web site also there is no such thing till now. The lawyer said that this case is still in process. And he said that the above statement says that they will send RFE if any information is missing. But till now he did not received anything to submit the missed information.

Any ideas to go further is highly appreciated.

Ead on hold from feb 2005

My EAD is also on hold since Feb 2005.
My 140 is also approved on Jan 17.
Could there be other reasons for putting things on Hold?

Hi Guys
I am in the same boat, do you guys have any RFE on your I140 ? i have not received any RFE's yet, i have opened an enquiry and still waiting for a reply from VSC. Does anyone have any updates as to why the cases are on HOLD.
Thanks

Case Type:
EB3 VSC
140/485/EAD Concurrent Filing
Case Start:
140/485/EAD RD: 11/28/2004
140/485/EAD ND: 01/05/2005
Approval Dates:
140: 01/17/2005
FP ND (Code 3): 03/03/2005
FP Results Received: 03/08/2005

EAD is pending, passed 90 days, local office didn't issue iEAD.
Enquired the VSC, got a letter saying that "case has been delayed becuase it is sent to another office for further processing. After the processing results are received further action will be taken". I called the VSC to understand what this means but she says i will have to wait another 30-90 days and anything will get updated on the Online status.

My residential addresses is in CA. Does it have to do anything about it ?

Please let me know if anyone has received any status update.

Guys any update on your case

Guys,
Please keep everyone posted if any change on the status of your cases

Thanks,

Ramki, if iEAD is not issued means you cannot work ?

I think INS/BCIS/USCIS/Black Hole is doing FP to collect vital universal tracking info from you. (umm, why not DNA-P or Blood-P ?) (sic)

so are you allowed to work in US now ? (I guess you must have H1B.)

I do not have iEAD/EAD and I cannot work from Jun 10.

do not know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator: