*IMPORTANT* - Expedite I-485 processing request at TSC - (Sample Letter to Senators/Congressmen) an

No Title

Typcially that is a standard reply comes from there office, But pursuing it further on it will definetly help.

Let us keep sending the emails to Senator\'s and also to media(CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC,FOX) until we see some answer.

No Title

Hi friends,

I desparately wanted to send an email to all of the Congress\senator etc. But i could not find e-mail id\'s in http:\congress.org for zip code 30096. Can anybody let me know the e-mail id\'s for this zip code?

Thanks in advance

No Title

U got to use congress.org to send the email. they don\'t provide email id as such.
Use their web page to send the same.
kofi

No Title

Thanks kofi!

That web page is forcing me to enter the details like my name, city etc. Is that o.k. in otherwords safe to give the personal info? pl. clarify me.

No Title

Thanks desi90210 !

I will send to three of them. Let us see if all of us together can make any differnce!!

No Title

I gave my pesronal info as you are not doing any thing wrong and crimninal.
kofi

No Title

Did my part, sent letters to the President and Senator. Hopefully somebody will listen to our cries. God help us all.

No Title

For those who have heard back from the congressmen/senators,
Pls keep all of us informed of new developments.
It seems that we need to create a new main posting under the same title because this current posting will be pushed to the next page within the next few days.
What do you all think?

No Title

Hi, BK, the posting has the most completed information including sample letter and adress and history of the action. we should promote it once for a while to keep it alive. Thanks.

No Title

Re: Very Important, When can you call your Senator
amahmood - 10:05am Jul 16, 2001 EST

Very Important, When can I call your Senator. When should I go and try to talk to my senator for my I-485. I filled on Nov 01 2000.

----------------------------------------------------------------------amahmood:
   Please read through this posting and the previous "TSC\'s inefficiency needs to be exposed". You will find out you need to wait for another 1.5 yr to contact your senator. Your senator contact and TSC will tell you TSC is processing 7/99 cases. There is no reason to call anyone yet.

(this message is to advocate the calling for attention to TSC\'s inefficiency)

Hello Guys... Did anyone hear back from Senators/Congress reps yet?

Hello Guys... Did anyone hear back from Senators/Congress reps yet?
Pls keep all of us posted on progress.
Thanx.

Congressman

I called the Congressman\'s office last week and faxed my personal situation in writing. I wish I saw this discussion, so I could have written the letter to Congressman better. Anyway, I called their office today. They told me that, once the congressman\'s office receives the complaint, they will forward it to the District Case Officer. The officer then assigns the case to a case worker. The case worker will write a letter to you informing that they are working on the case. Within 30 days, they will let you know of their findings. My Notice Date is July 3, 1999. I was told that TSC is reviewing July 1, 1999.