IMPORTANT: Baltimore Interview Guys

hhs

Registered Users (C)
HI BALTIMORE INTERVIEW GUYS...

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF PREPARING THE DOCUMENTS FOR THE INTERVIEW.

IN THE INTERVIEW CHECKLIST,

THEY MENTIONED COPY OF LABOR AND COPY OF I-140 PLUS ATTACHMENTS AND ALSO MENTIONS ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE ORIGINAL. BUT MY COMPANY SAYS THEY WILL GIVE ONLY COPY OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS.

DID U GUYS GET THE SAME MESSAGE FROM UR EMPLOYER??

REGARDING W-2 AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF THE COMPANY, THEY DIDNT GIVE ANY. INSTEAD THEY GAVE A LETTER FROM VICE-PRESIDENT, FINANCE SAYING COMPANY IS FINANCIALLY GOOD TO TAKE CARE OF SALARY. SINCE MY COMPANY IS NOT PUBLIC, I COULDNT FIND THE FINANCIAL REPORT FROM SEC WEBSITE.

BUT THE DOCUMENTS THEY PROVIDED TO INS WAS KIND OF NEAT. LETTER DRAFTED PERFECTLY AND UNDERSIGNED WITH CONTACT NUMBER.

IS THAT ENOUGH?

IN THE EMPLOYMENT LETTER, THEY DIDNT MENTION THE CURRENT SALARY. THEY ONLY MENTIONED THEIR INTENTION TO EMPLOY ME AS "XXXXXX" FOR $XXXXXXX UPON COMPLETION OF THE GREEN CARD PROCESSING. THE SAME THING FOR LABOR AND I140. THIS IMPLIES GC IS FOR FUTURE JOB.

THE AMOUNT MENTIONED IN LABOR IS HIGHER THAN MY CURRENT SALARY. I AM SURE GC IS FOR FUTURE JOB AND EMPLOYMENT LETTER SAYS THAT. COZ OF EB2-RIR CATEGORY.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??

GUYS. PLEASE POST UR DETAILS AND LETS HELP EACHOTHER AND CROSS CHECK..

DONT FORGET TO TAKE FOTOS....

THANX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hhs,

The current salary need not to be equal to the salary mentioned in Labor. GC is for future job and you need to get that salary upon approval of GC. This is 100% sure.

Current employer letter is important. Company financial statements etc. what you had is enough.

I think Copies of LABOR and I-140 plus attachments are fine. I also got the same.

Sai55

Company lawyer said he IS GOING to fax my I140 and LC copy. I asked for original, he hasn't reponse my email yet:mad:
I think employment letter and pay stub are most important evidence. I'm not quite sure that if you have to have your current salary on your employment letter.

what kind of pics do we need?
my lawyer says we dont need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there any format of employer letter?

plz focus on this issues.

zxmd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AG.,

I am hearing conflicting messages about photos. If you go thru the earlier postings about baltimore interview guys in 2001. For some of them, they asked photos. So safer side we can take photos. I am not exactly sure. FOR THE SAFER SIDE.

regarding Employment letter, I am not sure how ur labor document is prepared. For me, they mentioned they will employ me as a xxxxx for $xxxxx upon completion of Green card processing.

I will post the exact format of the letter if you want to.

HHs

letter format

It will very helpfull if u provide teh format of employement letter
Thankx

no thanks hhs i dont need format for employer letter.
my letter says that this firm will give immediate permament employment to above mentioned alien. and he will be paid not less than $.....
and i have notorized that letter as per my lawyer's request.

but you didnt tell me what kind of pictueres?
one like EAD card or regular passport type pics.
thanks
zxmd

INS foto has standard format. The same EAD,AP format fotos.

Its just for the safer side.