Impact Congress now!

michal

Registered Users (C)
Individually impact Congress now!

Dear friends,

to see that advertising our situation with elected officials may help see this:

Last week I sent an e-mail to the senators and representative for my area. Today I search on google.com for "texas I-485 backlog" and what do I find on the first page of the google matches? This:

http://capwiz.com/usatoday/issuesaction/letterlist/?issue=26

My own letter posted on the USATODAY's politics website.

Please take time to at least e-mail if not send a hardcopy to your area elected officials about the I-485 backlog in Texas:

www.congress.org

If enough of you do this we will have an impact! Michal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the post really go to the senator's office?

I don't see senator's reply on the post. Is it really help to post on the Web site?

Yes the e-mail goes to congressman

Yes,

the e-mail goes to congressman, at the end of the process when using www.congress.org, you have an option for your e-mail to be publicly posted and used by other sources such as www.usatoday.com.

Also www.congress.org gives you an option of hand delivery of your letter for app. $5, but I opted for US mail.

I already received response from Lamar Alexander, the Republical Senator for Tennessee. His office offered some help and sent me a form with the name Congressional Inquiry form into the I-485 Backlog at the Texas Service Center.

I am planning to ask for help with the FP, as I still have not received a notice I am ND 7/2002.

MK