IMP:Anybodies I485 rejected due to Mantoux test +ve

Whyallthis

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I need your help. I need to know anybody in this forum has been rejected due to skin test (matoux test) hase come positive and X-ray is normal.
Kindly let me know what are the reasons of rejection due to medical reasons.

No

No. If your X-ray is normal then just let it go. Maximum you are looking for is RFE.

Whyallthis said:
Hi

I need your help. I need to know anybody in this forum has been rejected due to skin test (matoux test) hase come positive and X-ray is normal.
Kindly let me know what are the reasons of rejection due to medical reasons.

The only consequence of a positive skin test is that you may be advised to take a medicine against tuberculosis infection. Do not worry, your application will not be denied due to this reason.

Do not worry.
In India and other developing countries where TB is active, BCG vaccine is very common. When you took BCG in childhood, there are high probability for skin test positive. If you have X-ray negative, it is fine. I seen many people had skin test positive and X-ray negative. Immigration people are very wel aware of this issue

Gpng_dl said:
The only consequence of a positive skin test is that you may be advised to take a medicine against tuberculosis infection. Do not worry, your application will not be denied due to this reason.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for your quick and positive response :)

I pray to God it is what you guys are saying

Thanks once again

You should talk with your doctor about the procedure to follow, in the instructions for the surgeons (you can find it at the CDC website) the doctor should give you a treatment to follow and until you are clear out then you submit your medical along with the rest of your papers. In the case that the doctor give you the authorization to send the medical he/she must put down that you are under medication so they know that you will be clear out. Later on, probably you will show that you have been clear of TB after you finish your treatment.
You can check this link the last question:http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/chat0505_P.html

The most important thing here is that you start your treatment as soon as posible since as you know an active TB is contagious.
Good luck,

Last edited by a moderator: