immigrationwatch update

betsy

Registered Users (C)
have you guys seen the update on immigration watch? even though NSC has approved the largest number of 485s between 8/16/04 and 9/03/04 compared to the other SCs they are still covering only upto RD 05/03 whereas the others have covered 485 RDs upto 09/03. more reason for consternation among us NSC filier.

I don't believe them. We definitely know that there were some approvals for NSC 2003 and even 2004 filers. Non of them are in the approval table.

I can't trust immigrationwatch.com somehow..
and sometimes I can't even trust some of the approvals given by people here

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, try to do scan for a sample day on the I-485 files on CIS site, I think immigrationwatch.com is close to reallity.

NSC is working on cases between Jun 2002 till March 2003 in general
% of approvals never hit 60% in any month any year since 2001 and thats is true.

immigrationwatch.com is no more accurate. they are not updating it any more properly. i met one guy in dallas airport who claims that he is one of those guys who maintaining this site. they are going to india for good. they used exhaustive scanning and other techniques for getting the data

jambalakadi said:
immigrationwatch.com is no more accurate. they used exhaustive scanning and other techniques for getting the data
That's the clue. They just pick up some date interval and perform scan. They can not get ALL approved cases.

what you need is just the % it is the indicator, from perevious data the target is 55%. thats tell you they have done with this month.

I485SPET03,

I'm sorry but I'm lost...55%? 60%? can you please help me understand?

in essence, immigrationwatch has little value to us as it provides 2 weeks data at a time, and it allmost impossible to extrapolate after analysis. There is not enough time to get a trend, and there is not enough cases that are being processed.

best,