immigrationlaw.com says good news!!

eb1doc

Registered Users (C)
01/26/2005: Good News for Visa Movement

AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
What a good news!

eb1doc said:
01/26/2005: Good News for Visa Movement

AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
What a good news!

Hi eb1doc,
What do you predict for NIW case under EB-2 those who filed in Sep. 2005? Rapid movement for the next several months for EB-2 category meaning Sep. 2005 can become current bit faster? any comment onthis.

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi eb1doc,
What do you predict for NIW case under EB-2 those who filed in Sep. 2005? Rapid movement for the next several months for EB-2 category meaning Sep. 2005 can become current bit faster? any comment onthis.

Prediction is one of the thing which we can't do with BCIS. All of us never predicted that EB1 will get retrogressed but see that happened. All i (or anyone ) can say is that Sep 2005 filer should show patience and wait for 1-1.5 years at least before expecting them to touch ur case for approval. Last few months bulletins showed brisk progess in both EB1/Eb2 cases for retrogressed countries. ..hope it continues then we all will have chance......