Immigration Voice has got the Managers Amendment

vingivi

Registered Users (C)
Immigration Voice has got the Managers Amendment. Pls tune to immigrationvoice.org for Managers Amendment Analysis

All our hard work has paid off! Check out the immigration voice page and if you don't believe in us now, I don't know what will make you believe!

best,
Berkeleybee

The problem though is that senators themselves were not aware of the contents of the Manager's special while voting... So this was a good place to sneak in stuff... (Specter acknowledged this). They just vote in the expectation that stuff will be cutout on closer inspection during the conference.

jynger said:
The problem though is that senators themselves were not aware of the contents of the Manager's special while voting..

A Manager's Amendment is a package of numerous individual amendments agreed to by both sides in advance.
The managers are the majority and the minority member who manage the debate on a bill for their side.

When it is agreed in advance .. U mean to say that they agreed on without knowing what they are agreeing on ...

Nadi said:
A Manager's Amendment is a package of numerous individual amendments agreed to by both sides in advance.
The managers are the majority and the minority member who manage the debate on a bill for their side.

When it is agreed in advance .. U mean to say that they agreed on without knowing what they are agreeing on ...

Nadi,

Don't try rationalizing with with this jynger. I can bet that he is the same person as jinger who was banned from this forum for writing some absolutely crazy stuff about Immigration Voice. Despite all the efforts of IV and their achievements, if he still continues to throw aspersions on them, you know which side he is on. Let us not even acknowledge his presence by rationalizing with him.

Both the Majority and Minority leaders knew very well as did immigration Voice. These 3 parties knew ahead of time what's going to be in the Manager's amendment. So don't fight on who knew it and who did not know it. Guys, I have learnt a lesson in last 3-4 months after talking to so many lawmakers and their staff. Nothing!!! I say it again, Nothing can pass thru a lawmaker without him/her knowing it what exactly it means.