Immigration Search Engine

GOD_BLESS_YOU

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
Using the following Google Customized search Engine
you can search against 5 different Immigration forums(you can add more here) with single query
Please try and add more useful immigration related forums sites

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Can you take off that Alqeeda type/benefit your home country message. For God's sake you are on an immigration website....

Friends,
you can search against 5 different Immigration forums(you can add more here) with single query

Hi,
Can you take off that Alqeeda type/benefit your home country message. For God's sake you are on an immigration website....

No ..What's wrong in that..
My message is just to help the your home country by participating in the growth in all aspects..
Whatever country one wants to settle down in future ,
I think no body will forget where they born.
The birth place never changes.
If things will not work one should go back to their own country or some other country..
Try to contribute to growth of your home country with your contributions --
monetary,intellectual, moral, cultural......
If you get all things in all apects in your home country what you are getting here in USA do you leave your home country, family and friends ??
Please do not associate terrorist organizations to my message

Good said

My message is just to help the your home country by participating in the growth in all aspects..
If things will not work one should go back to their own country or some other country..
If you get all things in all apects in your home country what you are getting here in USA do you leave your home country, family and friends ??

GOD_BLESS_YOU..

so u want to become citizen of this country..........but you want to work for the benefit of your birth country??

sorry i am not able to see signatures...maybe something in my settings..

but if you say work for the benefit of your home country......dude...our home country right now is USA (yes you are living and planning to live for ever in usa).

I wonder what kind of oath u will be taking when becoming a citizen??

i will suggest that you get over with this misplaced nationalism...

Do whatever you want! Please don't put India in there if possible. Everyone has a different home country. You seem cynical to me and you are dragging India with you....

GOD_BLESS_YOU..

so u want to become citizen of this country..........but you want to work for the benefit of your birth country??

sorry i am not able to see signatures...maybe something in my settings..

but if you say work for the benefit of your home country......dude...our home country right now is USA (yes you are living and planning to live for ever in usa).

I wonder what kind of oath u will be taking when becoming a citizen??

i will suggest that you get over with this misplaced nationalism...

A lot of nationals who became Americans didn't forget their original country where they came from.
Chinese-Americans,Indian-Americans.....are starting new companies in their Birth countries, giving funds to infrastructures and Schools,Colleges..Non profit Organizations etc..
BTW. you know Soros, One of the Richest Hungarian American, funding a lot with his foundation for open society in East Europe ..
That's what I am talking about..

If you say Home Country is the one where your Own Home is..
I may need to change my signature to Birth Country

and you know that a lot of Indians/Chinese are moving back and settle their birth/home country after they get their US citizenship.There is no guarantee that one will live in this country until they die after they become citizen.A lot of nations allow dual citizenship!!

Friends,

I didn't like that you put IV as first preference search site and promoting your search here. IV and ImmigrationPortal should have equal preferences.

Do whatever you want! Please don't put India in there if possible. Everyone has a different home country. You seem cynical to me and you are dragging India with you....

Yes, I am requesting every one to help their Home/Birth Country with their Contributions.

And my link to Better India is to Loksatta organization which is working on some grass root political issues.

India is my Birth Country and My dream to see India as one of the Developed Country in top Five!!

Tell it to immigration officer

Just make sure you say the same thing when you get to meet immigration officer. You will most certainly be greeted with great enthusiasm and possibly recommended for the 'honorary citizen' title before you leave the office.

Yes, I am requesting every one to help their Home/Birth Country with their Contributions.

And my link to Better India is to Loksatta organization which is working on some grass root political issues.

India is my Birth Country and My dream to see India as one of the Developed Country in top Five!!

In that case ImmigrationPortal is your birth portal for immigration. Then you migrated to ImmigrationVoice. Why did you put higher preference to immigrationvoice?

In that case ImmigrationPortal is your birth portal for immigration. Then you migrated to ImmigrationVoice. Why did you put higher preference to immigrationvoice?
your comment is hilarious...

------------------
contnuing the discussion for God_bless_you:

so i am supposed to take care of USA and India (home and birth country)

come on man....when i am going to have time to have fun.....if i am going to work for the benfit of two countries??

BTW....why should i worry about india?....doesnt africa need more help from us (being human being)...........or doesnt things broke over here in USA our present/future home???

just because i am born in india.....i shud always have it as first preference??...what kind of logic is this??

your comment is hilarious...

------------------
contnuing the discussion for God_bless_you:

so i am supposed to take care of USA and India (home and birth country)

come on man....when i am going to have time to have fun.....if i am going to work for the benfit of two countries??

BTW....why should i worry about india?....doesnt africa need more help from us (being human being)...........or doesnt things broke over here in USA our present/future home???

just because i am born in india.....i shud always have it as first preference??...what kind of logic is this??

There is no hard and fast rule for any thing for any body..
Yes, as a Human being if you take care of any fellow human being who is in need thats great.. there is no boundary for Humanity!!
have a good week end!Happy Easter !
God Bless you ALL!

It's fun to see.....people with nothing else to do....engaging in such discussions....HEE HEE....
Well, look at me....I have nothing else to do but comment on this idiosyncracy! HEE HEE!

Have fun, guys! Keep up the useless chat!

Am with ya GOD_BLESS_YOU..everyone should contribute to the development/upliftment of their home country. Mind you guys I said "should" but if u don't, there is no sword on the throat.

I am going to change my signature to
promote Muslim brotherhood and support Islam
How is that? Let's wait for FBI to start cracking on this website, you, I and everybody else on this forum.
Moderator!...., please come in before we draw FBI on this website....

There is no hard and fast rule for any thing for any body..
Yes, as a Human being if you take care of any fellow human being who is in need thats great.. there is no boundary for Humanity!!
have a good week end!Happy Easter !
God Bless you ALL!

Ok how is this related to what God bless you posted?

I am going to change my signature to
promote Muslim brotherhood and support Islam
How is that? Let's wait for FBI to start cracking on this website, you, I and everybody else on this forum.
Moderator!...., please come in before we draw FBI on this website....

Ok how is this related to what God bless you posted?

Any promotion of your ideology should not be supported by this forum. If you want to support/contribute to growth of home country/India and promote your search engine, should do it via paid advertising and listing your search engine on google.
We might take exception to each others' messages/captions.
I am sure FBI will take exception to my caption....

nyc, ur just skinning the hair...whats the basic reason ur so pissed off by that...i can smell something here cause of the way u wrote ur signature.

if u want put that signature u wrote/suggested for urself...thats ur choice. forget it dude, i know ppl just wanna pass time.