Immigration reform in the news

Wont happen. I think Republicans & Bush are very very stupid. They need to face the reality about illegal immigrants. They can't send them back but they keep on coming up with new ideas of "go back to the country and apply there"..as if!!

How about this? First fix problems of legal immigrants? Then fix illegal immigration problem. USCIS still lags behind on applications, what will happen with 13-20 million more new applications??

Also in Bush's proposal he wants to limit visas for family of legal residents & citizens(brothers, sisters, mother,father) so it can be given to temporary workers...& also not allow temp worker to bring in family members.

U.S claims to be human rights backer but they want to violate basic human rights of being with your family...weird!

Hi lady's and gent's

Please correct me if I am wrong .
They want 11 million (ore whatever numbers are ) illegal immigrants to go back to there country's , than apply for visa ,wait , and than pay $10.000. and than come back to USA and look for work .... ha ha ha ...guys from Congress should go walk little around the block an see the world , that's so fu*&^% dumm.
I don't think illegal will go back to Guatemala , Afghanistan , Africa ,to my old country ,are Peru ,ore Mexico ,pay $10.000 than go by the book so they can come back , $10.000 is great money for third country's. Even here in USA is good money .

What about us that are legally here and wasted so much money in lawyers ,and legal fees, and still waiting ????

I was just wandering how can they know that in USA are approximately 11-12 Million Illegal immigrants.
How is that possible when you don't know there entry's , and non is officially registered , non is counted.
How can they guess it ??
Thank you .
CAre3mUCh

I suggest congress should change.
Everyone should serve one mandate only ... I mean every three years new Congressman, ore Congresswoman .
No more B S'iters , some old pedophiles, some old farts with bad hair peace, :D

that's so fu*&^% dumm.
I don't think illegal will go back to Guatemala , Afghanistan , Africa ,to my old country ,are Peru ,ore Mexico ,pay $10.000 than go by the book so they can come back , $10.000 is great money for third country's. Even here in USA is good money .
CAre3mUCh

and yet , it could be a lost opportunity If nobody comply .:rolleyes:

Hi lady's and gent's

Please correct me if I am wrong .
They want 11 million (ore whatever numbers are ) illegal immigrants to go back to there country's , than apply for visa ,wait , and than pay $10.000. and than come back to USA and look for work .... ha ha ha ...guys from Congress should go walk little around the block an see the world , that's so fu*&^% dumm.

What about us that are legally here and wasted so much money in lawyers ,and legal fees, and still waiting ????

I was just wandering how can they know that in USA are approximately 11-12 Million Illegal immigrants.
How is that possible when you don't know there entry's , and non is officially registered , non is counted.
How can they guess it ??
Thank you .
CAre3mUCh

No it wont happen like that. American Lawmakers are not that dumb. The thing is this, they want somehow to show american people that this is not amnesty and these people went back and came back legally.

So what they may do is set up an Immigration processing center in maybe the Florida Keys or Mexico Border etc....Immigrants would "touch back" out of U.S Soil and come up back with a I-94. H-1's do this all the time, they go to Mexico or Canada and get "stamped" and come back. This way they can show thats they entered legally...HOwever I see no point in doing that.