Immigration Lawyers for registered nurse (RN)

D Y

Could someone recommend some immigration lawyers who have good reputations and adequate experience in Green Card petition for registered nurses? One of my RN friends is trying to file green card petition, but does not know which lawyer to hire. Thanks a lot!

H.

PS: how about the lawyers from www.shusterman.com

No Title

Hi,

I recommend the company I work for called VisaNow.com.

In a nutshell, VisaNow.com is the only web-based service capable of processing the full compliment of US immigration visas in a thorough and efficient manner via the web. We process all immigrant (green card or permanent resident) or non-immigrant (work, visitation, study, marriage, etc) visas online. Our online system greatly reduces the cost and time associated with the traditional visa process, while increasing efficiency.

We have designed our website to give individuals and corporations more control over the entire immigration process by providing the following:
· Expert immigration attorneys and legal staff to answer questions on-line 24 hours/day with a response time usually within 1-2 hours.
· All advice given is in writing – VisaNow is completely accountable for the advice we give, so we make sure it is accurate.
· Both the corporate HR and the visa candidate are able to access their password protected account 24x7 to ask questions, check processing times, monitor visa application status, and start new applications at anytime and from anywhere via the web.
· The costs of VisaNow’s services are typically over 40% lower than the fees of a traditional lawfirm, and due to our automated processes, we have a quicker preparation and submission of the visa application.
· Secured server site so all of your data is secure- all necessary firewall and encryption software is used to insure the safety and integrity of your information.
· Compliance with all INS procedures and regulations and up-to-date changes and revisions in the law. Our applications are only submitted if they are substantiated and with merit. This attention to detail has given us a reputation with the INS for consistently organized, complete and accurate applications, thereby reducing the time it takes for the INS to review our applications.

If you are interested either call me at 312-279-1900 or start an e-consult with one of our attorney\'s for only $100 which will be credited if you decided to do a visa application. You can also just start a visa application on-line without an e-consultation if you know your visa status.

good luck.

Neelam Singh, Esq.
Business Development

VisaNow.com
33 N. LaSalle St.
suite 400
Chicago, Illinois 60602

phone: 312-279-1900
fax: 312-279-1910
email: singh@visanow.com
www.visanow.com

Green Card

Your friend\'s employer should be able to do this for him/her. The hospital that I work at has their own immigration attorney and they will look after everything. However, I chose to use my own lawyer so that I had no contract with the hospital.

Dont use visanow

hello,
please do not use visanow.com. my experience with them has been very bad to the point where I could have potentially lost any chance of ever having a green card. the online system seems good initially but it just messes up everything later.

better represent yourself than hire visanow.

GP

Can you please be more specific on what went wrong with VisaNow? My potential employer uses VisaNow's services for both H1 and GC. I am getting jitters now that I am thinking of joining the employer. By the way I am in the tech related occupation.

Any help is appreciated.

indyanguy said:
Can you please be more specific on what went wrong with VisaNow? My potential employer uses VisaNow's services for both H1 and GC. I am getting jitters now that I am thinking of joining the employer. By the way I am in the tech related occupation.

Any help is appreciated.

Any law firm, attorney's reputation is very important. Did yo research on the attorney who owns the .com?? Did you have direct/personal contact with attorney for every issue? if your ans is no, you have to look for good attorney.