Immigration Guru's

KAY KAY

Registered Users (C)
I Had A Rfe On My I 485 Requesting A Medical For Myself And My Wife.we Went For Our Medical Examination And Sent In The Request.a Week Later I Checked The Status On Line That Displayed The Following Message"we Recd. Your Response For Further Evidence And It Will Take 660-660 Days To Have A Decision,however Since Preliminary Work Has Been Completed........it May Be Sooner Than The Max. Time Stipulated" I Was Very Dissapointed As I Thought This Was The Last Hurdle As We Have Been In Adjustment For Just Over 2 Years.has Anyone Had Such A Reply And Any Idea How Much Longer It Will Take.
L1 Approval-april 01--
I-140/485 Filed Concurrently-oct 02
I-140 Approval April 03-
Fp 1-march 02
Fp 2 -aug 04-
Ead July-02-03-04

don't worry

just watch for a week you will see LUD in your case and they will proceed to futher action

It doesn't take a guru to tell you that you're really close now. They do these things within 45-60 days usually.

ruxrux said:
It doesn't take a guru to tell you that you're really close now. They do these things within 45-60 days usually.
THANKS -LOOKING AT YOUR DATES AND HURDLES I HOPE YOU GET AN ANSWER SOON TOO

KAY KAY said:
THANKS -LOOKING AT YOUR DATES AND HURDLES I HOPE YOU GET AN ANSWER SOON TOO
ruxrux is already approved after clearing all those stupid roadblocks.

Good luck to you !

my wife got medical RFE. Her RFE response was received by USCIC on Oct 5 and she was approved yesterday(10/20/04).

It ususally takes around 2 weeks for a decision though you cannot initiate an inquiry unless it is past 60 days.

good luck.

-novis

Novis

Thanks For The Reply,however Did Your Wifes Lud State That We Can Take 660 Days To Process....... After Rec. Medical-ALSO CONGRATS!!!

They have these canned messages that posted on the website without relation to reality. I had an I140 RFE, after it was received the message changed to some bizarre 90-450days message, it got approved within 2 months.

KAY KAY said:
Thanks For The Reply,however Did Your Wifes Lud State That We Can Take 660 Days To Process....... After Rec. Medical-ALSO CONGRATS!!!

Oh yes. That same 660-660 Days message was displayed.

-novis