Immigration changes

Please advise me- Urgent

Hello All,
I am currently working for company \'X\' on H1 visa since March 2001. Before moving down here in USA, I was working as consultant for various multinational companies back in my home country. I am still doing some of Online localisation work for my clients who also have offices in USA. This is just my consultation services which I am providing for company \'B\'. I have two questions :-

1. Is that legally correct for me to work on H1 for company A and consult for company B eventhough its just a online *internet consultancy job submission*.

2. Is that okay if Company B decides to pay me here in US$ in USA. Can I legally accept payments here in USA for consultancy work besides gettg paid for regular work with Company A?

Please guide me. Thanks a lot.

H1B take too long???

While I was in the US last summer on B1/B2 visa I was offered a job at a nuclear pharmaceutical company. The company had had the INS approval and passed the Labor Certification for the position offered.

Then I returned home, to Moscow, planning to get my H1B there, though I could had just readjusted my status while in the US ( too bad I did not do that).
I submitted all the paperwork to the US consulate in Moscow in September, 2001. Since then I\'ve been waiting for their decision. Every time I contact the consulate, they say that my file is still under consideration.

The question is if it normal due to specifics of my prospective job, or it\'s just because of the backlog of all applications, relevant to the September 11th tragic events?

Had anybody else got an H1B visa during this period?

Thank you in advance for any information.
Andy.

Please reply to ataranov@comail.ru

Green Card Misdemeanor 7 years ago.

How much time has to pass before you establish good character for someone (spouse of US Citizen) seeking GC in foreign county. Spouse was denied in 1997 three years after the misdemeanors which she was convicted and fined 100 dollars.