Immigration Attorney reference. Anyone???

bigbulus5000

Registered Users (C)
i currently under h-1b status. my employer would like to sponsor for a greencard. anyone here can give me reference on good immigration attorneys that can help me? there are too many in the website, so i think reference will work better. please post here or send email to hartelectronic@sbcglobal.net

thanks a lot,

bigbulus5000 said:
i currently under h-1b status. my employer would like to sponsor for a greencard. anyone here can give me reference on good immigration attorneys that can help me? there are too many in the website, so i think reference will work better. please post here or send email to hartelectronic@sbcglobal.net

thanks a lot,

Fragomen and Del Rey are the best according to me. A lot of consulting firms use them and they have offices across the US.
Good Luck

FDBL are expensive to begin with and yes..they go by the book 100% of the times...I mean..an attorney is supposed to look out for the client and suggest ways and means to get ahead of the curve...you know...pre-empt things like say retrogression and advise...

This kind of thing is usually done best by local lawyers and not big costly law firms.

portalvy said:
Fragomen and Del Rey are the best according to me. A lot of consulting firms use them and they have offices across the US.
Good Luck

portalvy said:
Good Luck

I had worst experience 'Fragomen and Del Rey' based out of NJ. They were just form-fillers by copy/pasting. screwd-up my H1 transfer by copy/pasting someone's date of birth too. :p
To file H1-amendment to rectify DOB, they took again 6 months while I was working for big 5 consuting firms.

They never answer your calls and always goes to voice-mail. I need to ask my partner(MD) to get thier attention.

I think there is this guy called Rajiv Khanna :D I've heard good things about him and know so too ! The fact that he runs these forums and his track record should indicate what he is knowledgeable about.

regarding your request, Please find the details of my attorney, Emily Love, below.
She is knowledgeable, professional, direct, honest and her fees are very reasonable.
I experienced few attorneys and she proved to be the best.
Good luck.

regarding your request, Please find the details of my attorney, Emily Love, below.
She is knowledgeable, professional, direct, honest and her fees are very reasonable.
I experienced few attorneys and she proved to be the best.
Good luck.

Law Office of Emily Love, P.C.
621 Madison Street
Evanston, Illinois 60202-2202
Tel: (847) 492-1612
Fax: (847)492-1618
emily@emilylove.com
www.emilylove.com

Usabal

Gurus..anyone have exp with Berry, Appleman & Leiden BAL
how good r they with GC filing etc

fragomen/FDBL

stay away from them..agree on the earlier post..could not fill up an h1b paper properly