Immigrating to Canada is worse!!!!

DANBER..I had to live in dubai as a kid i did not have a choice, the moment i was 17 i left it because i did not want to live or work there. if you are from there you know what the hell i am talking about. Until the recent past, none of the local arabs were educated, they enjoyed the quick easy oil money, so who do you think did all the work?

Just like you and everyone else in this forum we are in the US out of our own choice obviously for monetary reasons, this is the only other country other than my homeland where i would live. One does not have to take shit from anyone...equal rights, or at least that's the way it was until your cousins from saudi changed everything.

And let me tell you one more thing...I will take shit from a beggar in India...but if one of your cousins even dare look at me in the eye...let them try it. Anyone can be an asshole if the law permits him to be one in his own country against foreigners, but they become wussies once they are in a foreign country.

bkd52, can explain us what do u mean by "if you are from there you know what the hell i am talking about."

Since, I haven't visited any Middle-Eastern countries, would like to know more abt it. I had a good impression abt M-E countries alteast for work and good life, till u mentioned.

Can u pls throw some light.